Looks good - 2005 GTO - 400HP / 395TQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks good - 2005 GTO - 400HP / 395TQ

This is how the GTO will be relesed in '05, with optional scoops, and dual exhaust standard.

Looks photo chopped...

Comment

some more pics ... optional auto-x kit , with scoops.

Comment

WOW that thing looks awesome. I remeber that they interviewed Rhys Millen on his car and he said that it had so much power through the turns that while the other guys were shifting and all that all he did was keep the thing in third. Thats powerful!

Comment

The first does indeed look photoshopped, and I'd like to hear GM's opinion of that photo.

The second looks stupid, too much open space in the front end. The front bumper cover doesn't have a lip at the bottom, so it messes with aerodynamics, the stock wheels are heavy for autocross and have sub-optimal tires on them. The ram-air hood is pointless at autocross speeds.

I believe neither is an official GM photo.

Comment

must....get.....auto-x.....grills....*geh*

Comment

2nd pic looks fake too...

Comment

GOAT!

Who knows?

As good as that looks, it really doesn't say "GTO" to me. idk, maybe.

Comment

Looks better than the current one

Pretty good power too

Comment

yeh, i think the first one looks photo chopped too... but it looks sweet though, and the second one, those scoops dont suit the car or the kit on that one period..

Comment

Re: Looks good - 2005 GTO - 400HP / 395TQ

Hmm? Looks familiar. I guess this pic IS fake.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by jaydm180sx; 08-03-2004, 01:51 PM.

Comment

both look photoshopped especially the second one...

look at the hood lines on it in the front....it goes into the headlight a little

Comment

Just stop your lies.... it was good when i dreamed of a GOOD looking gto, now i have to settle for that in my brain.

Comment

well the new monaro for next year looks not like that and the changes for it where aimed at the US market so i guess, thats not real...

if you want to see whats comming go to www.holden.com.au im sure that will give you a sneek peak

Comment

looks so simple to b a gto... it evens looks like the gtp...the last model of the GTO should be more agressive like more GTO mean lookin oldschool one...

Comment

Working...
                              X