No announcement yet.

Pics of S14's with Amber Corner Lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of S14's with Amber Corner Lights?

you guys got any?? i havent seen any down here in san diego but im thinkin of doing it.

thanks

i found a few pics on "myspace" BUT IM LOOKING for an all black s14 with these!
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

it kinda gives it a r32 look...
        Attached Files

Comment

looks good, i think it gives it a different personality. Of course, this should not be a priority modification, but it does look nice in my opinion.

Comment

in case anybody wants to know.
            Tomei made the original amber corner lights for the s14.
            they also offered a smoked version.
            difficult to find these days.

Comment

im realy interestedin these! you guysknow where i could get some info on them? both amber and smoked? thanks

Comment

holy buttcrack guys.. no one knows any place where i could get some of these?

Comment

That gold one is not running Tomei corners... 99.999% of S14's aren't. What they are using is Orange/Amber stained glass (transparent) paint and their factory corner lights. Readily available at your local Michael's or other arts & crafts store at about $5 per can. Much better than paying $190 for a set of amber lenses and the effect is the same...

Comment

hmm i was thinking about that... my brother and his friends did something like that a while back... thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by BENJO
                      holy buttcrack guys.. no one knows any place where i could get some of these?
                      Come to our tuesday night meets on clairemont mesa blvd. Fuzion across the street from Cheetah's is where we meet up. That gold s14 shows up almost every Tuesday night. I think his name is Reneer (sp?).

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                        Come to our tuesday night meets on clairemont mesa blvd. Fuzion across the street from Cheetah's is where we meet up. That gold s14 shows up almost every Tuesday night. I think his name is Reneer (sp?).
                        Rainier or something... He posts on Zilvia.

Comment

it looks descent , i agree it looks like an r32 but it also looks like an EG civic too. im not fan of clear corners but since it is a stock feature, i dont mind it

Comment

Hmm... in Europe, most cars are delivered with orange lights, wich means clear lights are the craze. In the usa it seems to be the opposite....

Comment

Originally posted by Razer
                              Hmm... in Europe, most cars are delivered with orange lights, wich means clear lights are the craze. In the usa it seems to be the opposite....
                              That would be because some US cars come with clear lights as stock,such as the zenki, so those of us who have them get tired of clear...

Comment

Working...
                              X