My SUPER Advan Wheels for the Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SUPER Advan Wheels for the Supra

They where only 1100, Thier pretty rare. I'm just sorry I didn't get to drive around on them with my supra. I just got the rears on today. The front is going on tomorrow as soon as I get tires. There still alittle dirty so I might spend all day tomorrow cleaning them. =) Im just lending them to my cousin until I buy another supra.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME! ENJOY =)

pic: A few are of on/off car lip test, the others are on car. More pics tomorrow. I thought they where gonna rub lucky I got an inch drop instead of 2". I also have half inch spacers on them so they sorta stick out lol

My SUPER advan wheels 18x8.5 Front - 18x9.5 rear

Took a month to get these in.

My cell... oh *bleep* I held up my cell to the screen and it's almost the same size.
    Last edited by emission; 08-04-2004, 02:33 AM.

what do u mean "only 1100"? thats damn expensive bro. i have the same wheels but in black and blue and paid 350 for all 4 with tires...mine r 17 in tho.

Comment

oops I also got wheel locks and tires. Thier also pretty new.

Comment

Thats how much you pay for them in japan used right? lucky

Comment

they look pretty good. i was half asleep when i saw the pics and i thout you put 18/9.5's on an AE86 lol

Comment

Originally posted by emission
            Thats how much you pay for them in japan used right? lucky

yes they were used. i was the 2nd owner. they came with 225/40/17 advan neovas..decent deal i suppose. unfortunatley i cracked the left passenger side one in 3 pieces during a chain drift gone bad so now i have 3 black and blue ones. haha

Comment

Heh, 1100 is a great price for those in the USA. Awesome deal and 18's too? Doesn't get much better than those. I sure as poop stinks would not stick them on anyone elses car but mine. Blood ain't thicker than Advans brother.

Comment

still 1100 is a lot for old rims like those super advans...especially without tires..

Comment

those look like da Rims that Nobuteru Taniguchi uses on his S15?it looks like it except in a different color

Comment

1100 is Not expensive compare to 400+ a piece NEW...

he saved a grand guys, come on

Comment

those are pretty sweet Super Advans!
                      Sick! and pretty damn good deal too!

Comment

Originally posted by mk3mann
                        1100 is Not expensive compare to 400+ a piece NEW...

he saved a grand guys, come on
                        Amen my A70 brother.

Ghost is right "Blood ain't thicker than Advans" Thier comming off after I play with them a little.

Comment

Yea Allblack they are old rims, over there. They are still pretty fresh over here. When I had mine on the FD they garnered all kinds of attn. No one outside of specific circles has seen em here. I would have gave 1100 for them with tires, you betcha.

Comment

saved a grand? like 1000?

lets see......400 X 4 = ..........................1600

he paid 1100...................

500=Grand??????

j/p, giving you some crap, those wheels are sweet, i had some fake ones on my s13 back in the day. I had 17s though, and i got them sooooooo cheap with some 215s on them, wrong offset tho, +45 ouch!!!!!!! im a honda!!!!

Comment

well *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* if they are such a big deal in the states i should sell mine. i have no use for them..i got 3 17in super advans in black with a blue lip and 4 of the same ones this guy posted. all with advan neova tires, except two which have bridgestone potenza reo1's...make an offer. i have no use for these really. my 19in work meisters suit me just fine

Comment

Working...
                              X