I'm in Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in Israel

hey guys... im in Israel rite now... cars here suK!!! theres plenty of older imprezxas for cheap... im hoping to get one. drifting here is pretty nonexistent except for a few guys that i cant seem to reach (i met them through drifting.com fyi) anyway, i enlisted in the army 2 daysa ago.. so thatll be a blast. anyway live long and drift on.

good luck with everything

Comment

Re: Im In Israel

Thank care man! Keep us updated!

Comment

I spent time in Israel. Haifa to be exact. Neato city sitting there on the hill and you guys get to run around the city with guns all the time. Girls too. Was so cool to see chicks with Uzi's going to the grocery store in Camoflage. Neat time.

Comment

be safe

Comment

Re: Im In Israel

Originally posted by yarzan
            i enlisted in the army 2 daysa ago.. so thatll be a blast
            Oh man, you crack me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
              I spent time in Israel. Haifa to be exact. Neato city sitting there on the hill and you guys get to run around the city with guns all the time. Girls too. Was so cool to see chicks with Uzi's going to the grocery store in Camoflage. Neat time.
              whoa women with uzis just goin to the grocery mart? wow.

Comment

yeah chicks with uzis... true dat. im actualyl very close to Haifa in a place called Qyriat Tivon, wonderful little town, where i grew up actually.

guys here have to enlist in the army for 3 years minimum and girls for 21 months. most girls get office jobs though, or at least jobs that don't have to do with fighting. I hope to get a job like that. anyway, thanks for caring guys, if you guys have any questions AT ALL please ask them. there are many false assumptions about Israel. so any questions that you have, feel free to ask.

Comment

Are there any well-kept twisty mountain roads in Israel?

Comment

How come you're stationed in Israel for the Army but you're only 17?

Comment

spock: the process of enlistment actually starts here at 16 believe it or not. You don't actually get around to being in the army itself till yolure 18, also if you look at my profile I'm turning 18 next month, so it's not really a big deal.

GRiDRaceTech: you wouldnt believe it! there are millions, lots of mountains here, the visibility is great, the only problem is the cars. You are not legally aloud to modify any part of your car that has to do with performance, ex: engine, siuspension, tranny, etc. Cars here are also verrrrry expensive. here's a little eg: a new corolla S costs lets say 20 grand in the states (or less probably). here a new corolla with a 3ZZ engine is about 35 grand, and that's considered cheap. oh yeah, i saw a Dahiatsu Charmant here, like the one at the D1 in feb...

Comment

Ah, I see. Well good luck! Don't need you getting a Purple Heart any time soon.

Comment

Take care man and may God be with you

Comment

Be safe man, God will keep you good. But um if there are car rental places go rent one for a day and tear it up on the mountains. Haha. Take it back to the rental place with hardly any tires left.

Comment

they dont rent cars to 18 yr olds....

anyway.. any more questions? ill be happy to answer

quick fact: price here for a new evo 8:.......... $62000!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X