Bai's Taste Coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bai's Taste Coilovers?

i was reading in a superstreet magazine about these coilovers made by tanabe they said they were specifically designed for drifting and they were designed for bai and kuroi and the other members of team tinker there wer in the 1700 to1900 price range
    cant remember exactly.

The details are on this page.
    http://www.drifting.com/article.php?...st&show_Title=

Comment

Hey Drift Matic.... pm'ed u

Comment

i want those glasses bai always has on anyone got ne info about it

Comment

that suspension isnt going to make u drift like bai.... if your car is a daily driver and u want something to drift with and set to a good street setting then why not take a look at the HKS Hipermax II. If u want a pro to endorse them well then i think taniguchi uses them on his S15 hehe.

Comment

Hate to be Mr.Obvious,but Bai's taste probably isn't your taste.Not trying to slam these in any way.If you were to consider the tastes of pros,then you should consider the taste of much more established pros and grab the Keioffice D1-specs.Seriously,Bai hasn't even broke the top 15 ever.Sure he's a good driver,but good enough to create a suspension system,not quite sure.

Comment

at 2k i start looking towards the zeal function b6

Comment

lol it's just they call them bai's taste... all they are are DD's w/ I believe a softer spring rate...

Comment

but then again, who are we to tell someone what to buy, especially when its a purchase in the 2g range. If buying bais taste D spec dampers will make him happy and put him in the right mindset, making him want to practice drifting more and get better at it then id say they are a perfect choice.

Comment

exactly.....

Comment

Just give me a set of springs and some halfway decent shocks. I'm so over all of this coilover ish. I don't need them, I drive on the streets everyday, I'm not getting paid to drive by any means. I just don't find a lot of this stuff to be necesarry. It is all very nice but it is far more than I need or even use to it's full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                        lol it's just they call them bai's taste... all they are are DD's w/ I believe a softer spring rate...

Actually, all they are are the DD's, the DD's are the "bai's taste" drift coilover or whatever, and i can tell you that they are pretty amazing, and that tanabe products are of the highest quality of anything that comes out of japan, and their products are all made in japan, these kayaba dampers, as opposed to alot of other popular companies whose parts are made in either taiwan or korea....
                        -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
                        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

lol isn't that what I just said hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                            lol isn't that what I just said hehehe
                            Actually no. All the DD's are the same, in the signal cars, and all the ones that are sold. there is no difference. they call it bai's taste because there was alot of research and development involved with creating the DD's with data taken from old suspensions on the signal cars (bai's car).
                            www.chrisforsberg.com
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            www.nosdrift.com
                            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

chris, i still like brian's Zeal Suspension although ive never been in your car...
                              you gonna be in fontucky saturday or at nisei?

Comment

Working...
                              X