Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Norwegian Drift Day Free-Runs

Hello there
    I'm new to this board, but I have been reading it for some while.

The norwegian drift team Kamikazedrifters arranged Norways first Drift day this fall, and I was there and filmed the event.

There is beeing made a official DVD featuring the downhill drifting competition we arranged.

But I filmed lots outside of the competition and have made a 20 minutes long move of that...

Well you get to see some of what we are doing over here in Norway so have a look

(Rightclick image and save target as, and get latest www.divx.com version. Video is 95mb)

Any comments on driving and video and all would be nice

-Pudding
    www.puddingvideos.com

I'm going to be the first and say, Damn! Some of you norwegians can sure drift. Props to you guys. Some were bad, most were good. Love the 240+rx7. And those levins were dope.

Comment

thanks

yeah the rx7 owned
      and the yellow levin sure know how to drift

Comment

Hey, are you a part of that drift team? Or do you just watch

Comment

It was cool but, there's alot of "CHOKI-DORI".
          Not alot of turns, but a whole lot of straight-aways.

But, not too bad "all in all"

Comment

Nice work "Gutter".
            Sweden VS Norway?

Comment

hehe Henrik..

Well first i'm not "in the drift team" I'm just video filming the event.. and mind, this is just the free runs before and after the competition..

We did a nice downhill drifting competition with three sequential corners and tried to judge a winner and stuff...
              But this is reserved for a dvd video so it's not out for public yet, still in editing.

Comment

Comment

pics

really nice pics.. Pudding.

Thanxs for sharing them with us.

Regards/
                  ...............Kristian Organizer D1 - Sweden

Comment

hello Kristian nice haci you got, a little banged-up maby, but that's just drift style

Any comments on the video ontop of this thread would be nice tho

Comment

RE:

I'm d/ling the video right now. It may be tomorrow before I get a chance to look at it though =\

Comment

no hurry

but yeah i've gotten messages that download speeds is messed at my server.. use getright or some tool to be sure you get the entire vid

Comment

Originally posted by pudding
                          hello Kristian nice haci you got, a little banged-up maby, but that's just drift style

Any comments on the video ontop of this thread would be nice tho
                          waddayamean banged up ?

i havenīt got a scratch on my car.. *L* .... no dents & just a lot of stickers. :-)

Comment

hehe no offence..

and since you removed that huge spoiler I like it a lot better now

Comment

Guys, you simply rock!!!

This is the most impressive video I've seen in recent time and IT'S EUROPEAN! I cannot believe this! At least I couldn't. I really had no idea Norwegians are so far in drifting, I didn't know any Europeans are. For example, german drift challenge is nothing compared to this...

Awesome guys, hats down, thumbs up I wanna move to Norway

You really did good job, not just driving, which is really good and shows you have lots of skilled drivers, but also cars are awesome and it looks like some are prepped for drifting (and this is europe we're talking about ), and the latter not the least, you did great job mixing this stuff together. Really good work, I really enjoyed watching it!

Anyway, how much of kamikaze drifters are on this forum? I've got so many Q's to ask! What tires are you using (I find couple years old michelin pilot's best, but I've only tried couple of used tires)?

And is the rx7 driver on this forum? I'm currently in the process of rebuilding an FD and making it street legal drift car and would really like to ask for tips about the setup... Currently my FD is only sucking funds (a lot) and videos like this really helps giving out money for such an old car, hehe, thanks again. Anyway, is he running stock torsen diff or aftermarket clutch type? I'd really appreciate if you can give me some contact of his... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X