• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT Society 2 (TRAILER)

Hot off the reels!!!

DRIFT Society 2

MmMm very cool. I cant wait. Relase date release date release date

Comment

whats going to be on it my computer wont download the trailer im going completely nuts right know

Comment

when i dl it all i get is a winamp sound file that only plays the sound, when i try it through ie, it crashes it. So can you put up a different link or something, because it not workie

Comment

You need to have the most current Quicktime player which can be found at (http://www.apple.com and it's free) then you'll have no issues..we are experiencing high volumes of traffic so DL's may be difficult at times..we didn't expect this much traffic!

Comment

i guess the trailer is officially out.

Comment

so wat is it about for the people that cant see the trailer

and wat would be the release for this anyone know.
              dang imma have to order this online cuz no stores have these it says drift society the first one will be in september

Comment

yea i have drift society 1 but i didnt want to order number 2 but i guess ill have to

Comment

Volume 6 of GRIP is on presale right now though.

Comment

2 weeks away!

DRIFT Society 2 is hot off the presses! If you like our first Drift Society, you will love the sequel! DRIFT Society is devoted to the art of driving SIDEWAYS!

DRIFT Society takes you around the DRIFT world! In Japan, go drifting in Japan at GRIP Video's own Sogukai Practice Day at the infamous Mobara Twin Circuit. Watch in awe as the professional drifters Kazama, and Izumida slide side by side with Team Orange in synchronized drifting and dancing at the BIG X Event in the ever-popular Ebisu Circuits. Learn “touge rules and etiquette” of the mountain with Lorin from Ground Zero! Go mountain drifting with the tofu AE86 at the famed Hapo Gohara Touge. GRIP Video invites you to take a tour at Tanaka’s favorite shop K-STYLE.

Jump across the ocean to the US and cheer for your favorite American drifter in the second round of Formula D in Texas! Roll with GRIP Video as we check out a new spot for mountain drifting in the States with Pink Godzira. Watch as the Dunlop Sponsored cars test and tune their crazy drift machines at California Auto Fest, and go in depth to check out the GRIP Video Rotary Power Drift Monster. All this and oh yes... much, much more!

New Music by DJ Encryption Dat Mot and ATP!

30+ minutes of bonus material including Extra Drift Footage, Drifter’s Gone Wild, and Drifters Get All The Chic and more...

Running Time: 1hr 13 minutes + 31 minutes bonus

Segment Details

FEATURING THE GRIP VIDEO DRIFT MACHINE
                    Get the low down on GRIP Video & Rotary Power's Pro Drift RX-7 MONSTER!
                    HAPPO GOHARA TOUGE
                    Lorin from Ground Zero takes GRIP out to see the infamous Fujiwara Tofu Machine…Learn about the hierarchy at Hapo Gohara Touge
                    GRIP VIDEO’S OWN SOGUKAI AT MOBARA
                    GRIP Video held our very first Sogukai at Mobara twin circuit in Japan. With over 250 cars there was plethora of great drifters!
                    PINK GODZIRA & FRIENDS ON THE TOUGE
                    Pink Godzira the “fake drift club” takes us out with a few friends to check out a new touge spot… And some get to meet the mountain first hand!
                    K-STYLE SHOP VISIT
                    Tanaka-san from Team Orange takes us around the infamous K-Style shop to take a closer look at the Team Orange cars!
                    BIG X EVENT
                    GRIP Video was exclusively invited by Mr Kumakubo to showcase the famous BIG X event. We take you to Japan’s infamous Ebisu Circuit to witness the beauty and art of synchronized Drifting!
                    FORMULA D IN TEXAS
                    Check out the highlights from the ever popular Formula D series in Houston, Texas. Watch as your favorite drifter competes for drift supremacy!
                    DUNLOP TIRES CALIFORNIA AUTOFEST
                    Dunlop invited GRIP Video, Rotary Power, McKinney Motorsports, and C-Tune and out to the California Autofest for a little testing and tuning of these monstrous Drift Vehicles!

BONUS FOOTAGE
                    Check out 35 minutes of hilarious footage of out takes and Bloopers, Drifters Get All the Chicks, Everybody Loves Grip Video, Real Specs Of RPG 7, Real World Drifter Style, Drifters Gone Wild, Extra Clips From PG Touge, Extra Clips From Mobara and Formula D Commercial!
                    TRAILERS
                    Whet your appetite for GRIP Video and Drift Society! View our GRIP 4-7 Trailer, Drift Society 1 & Drift Annual Trailer!
                    SPECIAL THANKSTO OUR SPONSORS
                    Abunai Racewear, ILoveDrifting.com, McKinney Motorsports, C-Tune Suspension & Tuning, Just Drift Events, DG Trial Events, and BATTLE*GARAGE Clothing & Apparel!

Comment

the cover...

Comment

This DVD will be available on DRIFTING.com once it has been released.

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

wasn't koguchi and another d1 driver suppost to be at the happo touge to

Comment

Yes there are D1 drivers on the Touge. D1 being a registered name & grip respecting the D1 name did not refer to D1.

Comment

whens the realese date the trailer looked good

Comment

Working...
                              X