PDA

View Full Version : My First REAL car...

panda_3ight_6
12-02-2003, 12:15 PM
Today i just bought my first real car... i have another that was a gift to me from my parnets as a means for transprotation... well i just bought a 1985 Corolla SR5 AE86, sohc 4-AC :mad: for $100... :D I plan to do the bodywork in the coming spring, along with clutch and suspension work. But either way a AE86 for 100 is a hell of a deal. Chas ill be in touch soon to find the price of the body parts for the JDM conversion im going to do while i do the bodywork.

Ghost of Duluth
12-02-2003, 01:06 PM
Any car for 100 let alone an Ae-86 no mater what engine it has is a super deal. You can't go wrong. Learn on that platform. Then move on to bigger and better things. Good move.

aeMD
12-02-2003, 01:54 PM
Congrats on the car man

i'ma bout to pay a guy for a coupe too! but i'm shelling $2300 canadian. mine's GTS tho.

correct me if i'm wrong, but isnt a SR5 a AE85?

driftaholic
12-02-2003, 04:39 PM
If you guys need parts contact either me or Chas at Dream Garage. PM either of us for details

Akira714
12-02-2003, 04:44 PM
Before doing upgrades, do a full tune up first. Those cars are like 18 years old. Change the spark plugs, fluids, etc. That way you get get back the hp that was lost over the years and increase the life of the car.

panda_3ight_6
12-02-2003, 04:45 PM
nope, mine is a AE86... its on the Vin number

i was planning to, i decied to store it for the winter,(its cold here) then change all the fluids and that stuff, then do the body work... then the rest...

balmo
12-02-2003, 04:54 PM
ae86 in the firewall for sr5
ae88 for the gts.

100 is cheap for any car, let alone a corolla.

driftaholic
12-02-2003, 10:32 PM
agreed

boro240
12-02-2003, 11:28 PM
SR5 is much like an AE85, but its an AE86 chasis (toyota only had to crash test one chasis this way). SOHC, rear drums, no LSD, crappy interior, the list goes on. check out www.club4ag.com

Ghost of Duluth
12-02-2003, 11:43 PM
I think you got a smoking deal. Put your heart into it and make it a monster. Good job.

s13/350z
12-03-2003, 03:14 AM
congrats on the car i had an 86 SR-5 as my first drifter and i loved every minute of it. Best car I have ever owned. Just make sure to check ALL gaskets cuzz if not ull run into problems. GL and congrats on the car:D and damn i bought mine for almost 2 grand 3 years ago:(

panda_3ight_6
12-03-2003, 12:18 PM
Since yesterday ive had too much ridcule for buying it. but coming here seeing other people with ideas like mine reassures me that im not the only one who likes those cars. my frist list of things for the car are essentails. LSD, Clutch(getting old) and better suspension. Im gonna start buying them now and just keep them untill i start working on the car.

ACDSupra7
12-03-2003, 12:22 PM
It's an AE85 and 1/2.

Or AE85 Plus, if you're into oldschool Windows -_^

aeMD
12-03-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
Since yesterday ive had too much ridcule for buying it....

LOL, we're in the same boat! i dont care tho man, they'll be eaten their words when they see it hanging sideways....mmmmm

panda_3ight_6
12-03-2003, 03:46 PM
no its a FU(KIN AE86... the motor is a 4-AC and it has drum brakes in the rear along with a different size differenatl. i just talked to my friend who owns two AE86 and has done a SR5 to GT-s Conversion. it has a GT-s Tranny but the drive shaft and everything back is crappy...

CRASHDRIVE
12-03-2003, 03:46 PM
Today i just bought my first real car... i have another that was a gift to me from my parnets as a means for transprotation... well i just bought a 1985 Corolla SR5 AE86, sohc 4-AC :mad: for $100... :D I plan to do the bodywork in the coming spring, along with clutch and suspension work. But either way a AE86 for 100 is a hell of a deal. Chas ill be in touch soon to find the price of the body parts for the JDM conversion im going to do while i do the bodywork.

Congratulations!.. good buy!
you got the Carburated one right? Thats cool. Work with it for awhile and get some good performance rims and start ripping some pavements.
Look around for some 4a-g engines. My Bro already got a quote on it. Its like 4k :D

aphxero
12-03-2003, 04:22 PM
Man it would be awesome if you put a set of weber sidedrafts on a 4ag. You could make nice power and you can keep your sr5 gas tank/lines/pump/wiring. Then all you need is the 4ag, header, exhaust, carbs w/ carb stuff, and bell housing. you can even use the 4ac engine mounts.

You can also use the 4ac accessories like water pump, engine mounts, alt etc. The only bad part is tuning carbs. But if you can tune them well it's free power.

Carbs are cool they sound great and have MANLY throttle response. And they look cool too:

aphxero
12-03-2003, 04:25 PM
I mean how badass is that?

Rusty56
12-03-2003, 08:19 PM
:( Man, i want that car.... i love hachis, they're great

panda_3ight_6
12-03-2003, 09:07 PM
Yea well... ive been looking for a year. one came up about two months ago for $950 but i didnt have any cash at the time....

panda_3ight_6
12-04-2003, 07:53 PM
I got hustled, well atleast i think I did. let me size up the seller for you... a really fu(kin huge guy, that drove a corolla to school for a few weeks. He had different cars every month. One day it caught my eye, and i asked how much for it... well he said $300 i said well ok but give me a few weeks. then earlier this week he says $100, and i happen .. to have just gotten paid on monday and had the $100 with me... i paided him on the spot and got the title... he tells me how he has to take his speakers and stuff out of it... and im ok with that. but now today he comes up tryin to get me to sign this thing...(today was the worst day of my life for other reasons)...

"I blank, agree to have bought this car for blank. for $100. As Is."... i was not in the normal mindset of a person. so i refused to sign in the frist place... then it dawned on me.. he said that my car was waiting for me in the parking lot of a ghetto grocery store... WITH THE DOORS UNLOCKED AND THE KEYS UNDER THE FLOOR MAT. now i am no angel and i know alot of people who jacked cars before... and everyone knows you never do that... I would have gone to get it tonite... but i was later arrested and now i cant leave my house... and im not supposed to go on here... but heres my thing to you... dont be too quick to buy a car... you dont know what your getting yourself into...

AdOboDoriFto
12-04-2003, 08:41 PM
yea dont hurry take your time probably it was stolen haha that is the most stupidest thing i heard you shouldve paid him and tell him to come to your house or to his house and take it instead of getting it in a parking lot its ok with the ridicules i have the same its all about old school love and i dont care what anybody says about my sr5 hatch but i love it

aeMD
12-05-2003, 02:05 PM
so lemme get this straight, y ou were arrested???
dude, sounds crappy, guess i should do a background check wit my car

panda_3ight_6
12-05-2003, 11:43 PM
i was arested on other non related charges, the car i still dont know about... im on like super lock down... parnets hella tripping...

touge_Ae86
12-06-2003, 11:45 PM
i got my 1st car like 3 months ago. its a 1986 toyota trueno (sr5) but its a gt-s now:D me and my bro dropped a 4AGE 20 value. a front clip straight from the "land of the rising sun"(japan) thats all i got but im looking for some SSR Formula 1 mesh wheels! please hook me up. Im 16 with a minimum wage job so my budjet is low please help me with these rims

touge_Ae86
12-06-2003, 11:48 PM
All i got 2 do is give ur props dawg now thats what a 4age should look like look up 2 him

panda_3ight_6
12-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Aights im geeked yall, i got mah car.

Today i mentioned the situation to my friends... and we decied that i should get my car,(mainly cuz they wanted to go drift) so we rolled to school and looked for him...(no luck)... hey i gotta idea lets roll to his crib... and ask his pops for the keys. (much luck) we drove around this shittyass trailer park looking for his house... insted we found my car... hmmm... so we went through it and checked for the key... nope... well lets find his trailer... ahahah... well we did... we knocked on the door and his brother awnserd high as a mug.. well we expained who we were and what we wanted i showed him my title and he invited us in... we sat down and he walked around trying to find the keys... (no luck)... hey what time is it? 10:45... hey anit first lunch at 11:10? yea... lets roll back to school and wait for him... hahaha (very much luck)... we found him and i walked up and asked for the keys... he said he didnt have them... he said they were at home... then my friend walked up and said no there not we were just there.... oooh now he starts stuttering and stalling... he is realizing that we are (no good kids)... he grabs his key ring and digs around on it... finds the key... and hands it to me... there he says... ok .. i hand it to my friend... that a corolla key? i ask knowing he's stole plenty of them... yea, lets roll... so we did.... and BOY that was soooooo fun drifting that....around and around we went... drifting in this one parking lot... then we brought it to its storeage place.... cant wait for the spring... next on my list... a clutch and brake pads...

panda_3ight_6
12-09-2003, 05:37 PM
oh yea... your SR5 still a SR5... just with a 4-age... you still have the SR5 rear diff and drum brakes... and most of all that nasty interior... heheh

crxofdoom
12-11-2003, 06:08 AM
where are you from panda?

prodigy
12-11-2003, 09:41 PM
Atleast you got the car finally, but it sounds like you need to do a little bit more drift related stuff to try and stay out of trouble.

panda_3ight_6
12-13-2003, 08:51 AM
Wisconsin.

Hey i been stayin out of trouble... Me and My friends no longer jack cars. and most other illeagl things we do are done the the safty of someones basement.

hardcoredrift
12-13-2003, 01:21 PM
lol illegal things can be fun

hey..........steal me a twin turbo 3rd gen supra <_< >_> <_< ship it to The Vons in Palm Springs california.....you will meet a man in a black overcoat named grandpa bob. give him the keys and run before the cake explodes. or if u can find one wrecked or not under 10k tell me:D as long as the engine runs:cool:

IM IN A NATION WIDE SEARCH!

panda_3ight_6
12-13-2003, 05:59 PM
Umm... Nah im straight with that...

TonyFromNapa
12-13-2003, 07:02 PM
so u bought a what might be stolen sr5 from some thug who lives in a trailer park?? Then when u got this beat up $100 sr5 you took it to a parking lot and drifted the open diff no power worse then stock sr5 around and around? Im sure it hasnt had a tune up in days and makes about 60hp. Wow, you got more DORIFTO skills the me....lol

YoungDrifter
12-13-2003, 07:26 PM
Dont be hard on the guy, he just got the damned car. Im sure hes crazy excited and happy and was able to at least get the rear of the car out for a second because i could do that on most any car. Panda congratulations on buyin the car for $100. Thats damned lucky

panda_3ight_6
12-13-2003, 08:14 PM
The car is legit and just because its weak dont mean anything... dont lie $100 for a running car is a good deal...now shut the hell up and leave me alone... least i got a car... what do you have to show?

TonyFromNapa
12-14-2003, 12:08 AM
$100 for a running car is good, but you aint really drifting in parking lot with a beat sr5. ANd i have a corolla built so good you would never ever come close to building one like me. Ill just show my engine pic and that should be all the explanation i need.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p8f1260da993217d9272cc200da25e41e/fa50d667.jpg

panda_3ight_6
12-14-2003, 12:44 PM
Yea and are you 16? with a less the minimum wage job? do you live in the bumpkin head captial of the world?... and we were just having fun with it...isnt that what its all about...

TonyFromNapa
12-14-2003, 10:59 PM
its bad enough that your 16, just got your license and want to drift. But with your minimal amount of driving experience and probably no track experience goin around drifting parking lots just having fun can turn out bad. Just becareful and not careless when your having "fun"

Weapon X
12-14-2003, 11:01 PM
Yea and are you 16? with a less the minimum wage job? do you live in the bumpkin head captial of the world?... and we were just having fun with it...isnt that what its all about...

Well...just look at this ANd i have a corolla built so good you would never ever come close to building one like me

He's got about the maturity of a 14 year old, money cant buy everything apparently. Dont let people talk you down, if you're into drifting just learn all you can. Dont be afraid to make mistakes either, those are sometimes the best ways to learn. Most importantly make sure you don't endanger yourself or anyone else.

prodigy
12-14-2003, 11:10 PM
$100 bucks for any car that drives is hell of good.

noodleman
12-14-2003, 11:33 PM
Ok Mr. Napa, there's no reason for your richass to be knocking him. Just because you have more money than you could ever spend living in napa doesn't mean your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* doesn't smell. I'm SICK AND TIRED of people saying, "That's not drifting." *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you.

prodigy
12-14-2003, 11:38 PM
Wow, cool down. I think you need to go and take a drift.

Toda86
12-15-2003, 04:19 AM
The car is legit and just because its weak dont mean anything... dont lie $100 for a running car is a good deal...now shut the hell up and leave me alone... least i got a car... what do you have to show?

hmmm from what i see Panda wants to know what tony drives

$100 for a running car is good, but you aint really drifting in parking lot with a beat sr5. ANd i have a corolla built so good you would never ever come close to building one like me. Ill just show my engine pic and that should be all the explanation i need.http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p8f1260da993217d9272cc200da25e41e/fa50d667.jpg

OWNED

Ok Mr. Napa, there's no reason for your richass to be knocking him. Just because you have more money than you could ever spend living in napa doesn't mean your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* doesn't smell. I'm SICK AND TIRED of people saying, "That's not drifting." *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

markeese180sx
12-15-2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by TonyFromNapa
its bad enough that your 16, just got your license and want to drift. But with your minimal amount of driving experience and probably no track experience goin around drifting parking lots just having fun can turn out bad. Just becareful and not careless when your having "fun"

ken gushi is 16 and he drifts better than you............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........but hes been driving since he was young...drift xtreeme...if you hear me...how old do u have to be to get a license off post in japan...i heard u had to be 18 or somethin and it took a long time to get...perfectionists....oh and i dont think i could drift better than anyone here...im an drift enthuaist right now...i drive a freakin 91 attesa(point a to point b driving car..since i live across from my school)...nice engine bay though tony(real clean)...im savin for a project car in good condition

TonyFromNapa
12-15-2003, 05:10 AM
wow funny how you guys like to start talking crap. First off if u read the whole post you see how smart he is, 2nd age does play a role in this... Ken may be 16 but he has track experience and drifting experience.

Weapon X and noodleman.... im guessing u guys are 16 and are getting all butthurt. First off im not rich. I do car work in my garage for people. Done it for 4 years. I build cars, tune cars, and race cars. Im only 21. You guys are like the rest off the internet drifters... cant do anything about what i type cuz im rite and you got to swear at me and try to clown me cuz thats about all the skill u have. Ok, how about ill act like u guys and tell him to drift 2.

Hey!!! Your coolio for drifting a $100 sr5 in parking lots. you should go get sidewayz in parking lots and burn out on city streets all day long!!! YEHHH!!! Your a drifter like me now. Cops cant catch us!! were young and immature and cops cant catch REBELS like us. Woo HOoo!!!!! We can be just like the JDM drifters yo... Cuz in JAPAN they blah blah blah!!!

All im saying is becareful, dont kill anyone cuz it can happen, take it to the track to learn, and dont go around being MR DORIFTO cause you can ruin it for everyone by making one mistake on the city roads. Dont just go out and start hitting turns and such without any experience

TonyFromNapa
12-15-2003, 05:26 AM
btw who says ken is better then me? ive been doin this as long as him. im not claiming anything, but thats a harsh remark.

Weapon X
12-15-2003, 11:54 AM
Having a tuned corolla is no excuse for acting like a pigheaded moron. I told the kid not to hurt anyone, and I doubt he thinks he's all JDM mad drifter. Dont get your panties in a bunch because you wont be top $hit in a couple months. It's useless trying to fight drifting getting popular, I used to be sore about it too but there's nothing you or I and do about it. Instead taking it out on some kid who just got an SR5 you should actually teach him, tell him where to go and give him advice. If you piss him off he's just gonna go straight into a fire hydrant. I'm not 16, I'm not immature, and I'm not an internet drifter. If I made enough money, then I would get more parts, and track time. But it's hard when you're still going through school pulling 16 units a semester and trying to work at the same time. I dont want to see anyone else get hurt, it's obvious that kid's impressionable and he probably does want a corolla 'cause of Initial D, but we just have to educate him so he doesnt fucc up. That's all I'm going to say in this thread, you can come back with whatever remark you think is witty and insulting.

TonyFromNapa
12-15-2003, 06:50 PM
you missed the point completely. So that makes u the moron. I just typed for him not to go around terrorizing the streets attempting to drift. He just got the car and the first thing he does is go in a parking lot and drift. You really think hes doing controlled drifts safely??? With no LSD or power hes goin to have to be goin pretty fast to make drifts in the sr5. First day of ever driving this car and without knowing how the car drives he rips on it?? and he asked what i had to show for myself so i put a pic of my car so now im a rich spoiled guy with a tuned car??? You made assumptions 2. If u reread it all u will see my sarcastic remarks with real remarks. And see over and over again how i asked him to be safe.

AND AS LONG AS I DRIVE, i will try my best to not let these noobs get out of hand and ruin it for everyone. im stilll goin to correct people and make them aware of what results could happen from being careless. Ive had close friends pass away from careless drivers and the law is only getting tougher and tougher everyday a cop finds some kids car broken on the sidewalk with skidmarks goin towards it.

crxofdoom
12-15-2003, 09:36 PM
i highly doubt you have a corlla "built up so good, that no one will ever come close to it" its probably not even a picture of your car, and if it is, you waste money on stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* , oh, look, a carbon fiber fan shroud and spray painted your valve cover, your just another cocky idiot. its funny, every tony i have ever known is a prick... just drift into a wall and do us all a favor

TonyFromNapa
12-16-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by crxofdoom
i highly doubt you have a corlla "built up so good, that no one will ever come close to it" its probably not even a picture of your car, and if it is, you waste money on stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* , oh, look, a carbon fiber fan shroud and spray painted your valve cover, your just another cocky idiot. its funny, every tony i have ever known is a prick... just drift into a wall and do us all a favor

lol, not my car huh? wow you seem to be a real turd. i didnt say nobody i said him. those are custom made by me carbon fiber wasterline covers and you must be realy dumb cause thats a blacktop 20v...im running itbs cause its map being a blacktop and all. And my cuscos strut tower bar and camber plates are just for show. Cuz m stupid for wasting money on that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. You dont even know what your looking at.... atleast weapon x seems sumwhat legit with his replys. Your just another punk kid that shouldnt be part of a drifting community.

YES, i stole pictures of somebodies car and posted it!!! you are retarded. Go doom your crx.

markeese180sx
12-16-2003, 05:21 AM
wouldnt u be driving in the d1gp and be sponsered by many companies if u were as good as ken...im not trying to make it sound harsh...but i was using him as an example in the age/track time ratio..ive never seen u drift so i was just presuming im sorry for busting you out g.

crxofdoom
12-16-2003, 06:36 AM
oh wow, cusco strut tower bar, i can pick one of those up on ebay, congrats on such a rare part! do you even know how to use your pillowball mounts?? you didnt custom make anything on that car, let alone install any of those parts yourself. that picture is not even your car. why dont you tell us why your corolla is built up "so good" what do you have that is "so good"?

TonyFromNapa
12-16-2003, 03:06 PM
HAHAHAHAHA......all work done by me, i have many custom parts i made, and i have everything done that makes it so good. Your a joke.

Markeese180sx, no hard feelings. Ken just competed in D1 as well as many of my friends. His dad owns a shop that does up lots of corollas/240sx. Gushi auto. It was way easier for him to get recognition early and he did learn how to drift illegally. Driving around with no license. But he is good no doubt. Im all the way up in norcal and have been on the DL for awhile due to college. But im working with a business man and hopefully will open up my shop and get recognized also. only time will tell. I just cant stand guys like that one up there trying to accuse me of being fake.

panda_3ight_6
12-16-2003, 06:14 PM
To clear things up, I have a car, I dont have a license.. and my friends who were with my when we were drifting... have been driving since they were 14... I dont care that what we do is dangerous... stepping out the door everymorning is dangerous...hell shaving is dangerous... I am ignorant and like to live... if it costs me my life... so be it... but... hey I'll try not to wreak it for you guys.

Now. My car... is a heap of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, no joke. But i am damn proud of because its MY FIRST CAR!... Did you buy that corolla? with your own money? did you work on it yourself? if you did both... congrats thats great, Nice looking engine... but if you didnt notice... i'm not a fan of engines... or nice looking ones at that... just cuz it looks nice dont mean its a good car.. hell my mexican car looks nice... but only cuz i know how to paint good...

crxofdoom
12-16-2003, 08:06 PM
"HAHAHAHAHA......all work done by me, i have many custom parts i made, and i have everything done that makes it so good. Your a joke."

you have everything done that makes it so good?? you are a jackass because you have no idea about what you are talking about. you probably have a stock block with a spray painted valve cover. did you do any internal work to it? stock cam with 200,000 miles huh? you probably havent even taken off the valve cover. i want to know EXACTLY specifics of what makes your car so "GOOD" not just a little 5 year old response "I HAVE EVERYTHING DONE THAT MAKES IT SO GOOD" i want to hear EXACTLY what you have done to the car. you cant tell me because you dont know the difference between a freeze plug and your a$$Hole. so what are you custom parts? a piece of cardboard with a big carbon fiber sticker on it?

TonyFromNapa
12-16-2003, 10:26 PM
panda, no hard feelings i just want people to be careful cause i have lost close friends due to careless drivers. Im sure you cant imagine how your attitude would change if sumeone close to you passed. LIke i said $100 for a running car is cool, but just dont over drive it pass its abilities cause you could hurt yourself or others. Ive mtn pass aka touge raced some people before and even with their highly modded cars when they loose control and go off the mtn its not fun and games anymore and turns to life and death. Luckily the people who have lost control have not been injured. I bought my car for $3k bone stock..1987 gts coupe.( 2nd corolla, 5th car that i have owned) My money from working. I threw over $10k in parts to get it to this stage and its still not done. LOts of money was spent on suspension and safety like my roll cage, racing seats and harnesses. though the car looks nice it drives great 2.

CRXofDOOM: U R A jackass...look at what u wrote, now look at my engine bay. You dont even know what you looking at do you?? your a waste of my time. for the last time...
its a 1987 corolla gts coupe.
with a 1996 4age blacktop 20v from a fwd LEVIN in japan.
if u see i have ITB's meaning map sensor. You dont see my expensive parts like my trd 4-1 header, trd flywheel and clutch, and more. all the motor has is a new waterpump and headgasket. Has less then 30k miles on the motor. IM pretty sure you dont know anything about the 20v into an ae86 so u dont understand the whole custom waterlines and parts needed to be done for the swap. Motor doesnt need any internal work since im keeping it n/a. Engine bay cost me about $5k. so shut your trap cause its not a stock block with a 200k cam(even though its a dohc dumbass) and cardboard over my header and waterlines.

u know if you check out sites like club4ag.com im krispykreme86 or 707imports.com in tonyfromnapa you'll see that you are trying to look hard to teh wrong person and realize how dumb u really are.

Toda86
12-17-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by crxofdoom
"HAHAHAHAHA......all work done by me, i have many custom parts i made, and i have everything done that makes it so good. Your a joke."

you have everything done that makes it so good?? you are a jackass because you have no idea about what you are talking about. you probably have a stock block with a spray painted valve cover. did you do any internal work to it? stock cam with 200,000 miles huh? you probably havent even taken off the valve cover. i want to know EXACTLY specifics of what makes your car so "GOOD" not just a little 5 year old response "I HAVE EVERYTHING DONE THAT MAKES IT SO GOOD" i want to hear EXACTLY what you have done to the car. you cant tell me because you dont know the difference between a freeze plug and your a$$Hole. so what are you custom parts? a piece of cardboard with a big carbon fiber sticker on it?

I hope you know what a 20 valve blacktop is cause all i see comming out of your mouth is sh!t.Do you know how to wire a 20 valve? have you even seen the wiring diagrams? DIDNT THINK SO ohh the painting the valve cover thing, ITS STOCK ON A 20 VALVE BLACKTOP. first off how was he starting *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*? panda wanted to know what he had to show.do you know how much that motor runs? why dont you take a drive out to napa and see the car in person, its the real deal, i know because i bought my roll cage from him. soo if that motor is a joke what do you have to show thats better than that? *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing posers these days

Tapethejunkie
08-14-2005, 06:11 PM
i tihnk my friend is gettin a corolla, about the same has yours

YoungDrifter
08-14-2005, 08:50 PM
I hate to say it, but in my opinion your all noobs. Shut up, Panda... Put a side draft on that carbuerated 4AC engine and show these idiots that its possible to drift an SR5. Not only that but its not like the kid is claiming to be the next damned drift king. If your talking smack and think your so great, come out and drive the next Just Drift and show me that your really as great as you claim. Congrats Panda. These guys are morons. SR5 is weak but capable. $100 is super cheap and an awesome price. Either way, if you like your car and love what you do, it shouldn't matter what those idiots say.

HasNoTiresLeft
08-15-2005, 09:09 AM
wow... most of that sounded like a high school b!tch fest.

Good job on gettin a 86 for 100bux... hell if could find one for a 100 bux id probably buy it just to have a car i can drive around town and not worry about every pothole.

YoungDrifter
08-15-2005, 09:16 AM
Isn't it time to lock this post up yet? I just love the animosity.