PDA

View Full Version : Total Noob

phoonerorlater
12-02-2003, 12:35 PM
Well hello everyone. I am a complete noob to drifting. First time I saw it was March of 03 at irwindale. I am a Marine in california right now but am moving back east, and plan on starting my own shop that is drift specific. Our shop car will be a 240sx s13 project car. Since I don't have a car I can drift right now this will all be very new to me. I will probably do a lot of learning along with my customers but have confidence that I can make it a success. Any tips or help you guys can give me on starting the business or drifting in general would be greatly appreciated.

aeMD
12-02-2003, 02:19 PM
you're a total noob and you wann start a business?!!?!?!?!!?
good luck! and i'm not being sarcastic. its actually a great idea, cause i dont kno of any local shops

aeMD
12-02-2003, 02:24 PM
DAMN!!! i just realized you're a genius!

drifting breaks alot of things, so you'll have alota regulars!

Akira714
12-02-2003, 04:14 PM
Drift is popular back east?

phoonerorlater
12-02-2003, 04:17 PM
No drift is not really popular like it is out here. However it is only a matter of time. I am not going to be only doing drift since there are a lot of hondas and stuff but I want to be known as a shop that has good parts for drifting and knows what its talking about when the scene does hit big. Maybe ill help make the scene hit big back there.