Total Noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Noob

Well hello everyone. I am a complete noob to drifting. First time I saw it was March of 03 at irwindale. I am a Marine in california right now but am moving back east, and plan on starting my own shop that is drift specific. Our shop car will be a 240sx s13 project car. Since I don't have a car I can drift right now this will all be very new to me. I will probably do a lot of learning along with my customers but have confidence that I can make it a success. Any tips or help you guys can give me on starting the business or drifting in general would be greatly appreciated.

you're a total noob and you wann start a business?!!?!?!?!!?
    good luck! and i'm not being sarcastic. its actually a great idea, cause i dont kno of any local shops

Comment

DAMN!!! i just realized you're a genius!

drifting breaks alot of things, so you'll have alota regulars!

Comment

Drift is popular back east?

Comment

No drift is not really popular like it is out here. However it is only a matter of time. I am not going to be only doing drift since there are a lot of hondas and stuff but I want to be known as a shop that has good parts for drifting and knows what its talking about when the scene does hit big. Maybe ill help make the scene hit big back there.

Comment

Working...
          X