X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Drift Car

Hey guys,

Yer i'm a newbie!
    Now i got this problem and i am open for laughs.
    I have a 91 turbo subaru FF wagon! And the hand brake is on the front (dam subbys.)

Now its a great car But and haven't tried drifting it yet. (Worried about breaking it.)

What i am wondering is it worth trying to drift this thing? Or better to get another car?

I live in Australia, and i am thinking if its impossible to drift my car i might just save the cash and get another.
    What is my best option? Would a AE86 be a good op?
    After something cheap.

Thanks

We need to make a Barney-esque search button primer.
    "Hey guys, I'm Mr. Search Button! I'm here so you can type in what you want, and I'll tell you if anyone has discussed it before! Har har har. But now I'm sad, because no one uses me. *Tear*"

Comment

dont get a 86 they are slow as crap....but good for drifting i would go get a 240sx s13 or s14. o and did you boys from down under get the s15 there?

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
        We need to make a Barney-esque search button primer.
        "Hey guys, I'm Mr. Search Button! I'm here so you can type in what you want, and I'll tell you if anyone has discussed it before! Har har har. But now I'm sad, because no one uses me. *Tear*"
        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by smcginnis87
          dont get a 86 they are slow as crap....but good for drifting i would go get a 240sx s13 or s14. o and did you boys from down under get the s15 there?
          Yes the eight-six is slow with only 112 hp but it also has the best weight advantage of just about any drift car available. Mine is only up to about 130 crank hp but it can keep up with my friends Sr240's and Subies in the mountains. But for a first drift car go with a 240. It is easier to drift than an eight-six. Go to www.club4ag.com if you want a good explanation on why they are so different.

Comment

Thanks guys all help is needed.. lol..

Are those old type celica's any good?
            I have been told 240's are good. I will have to do some research

Comment

Working...
            X