Color for my hatchi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color for my hatchi

hey, color for my hatchi wit fender flares i friggen cant seem to find.... i'm planning on either gunmetal rims, or black

anyways, rite now i'm in total indecision and i'm gonna sand the car down rite when i get it. i dont wanna park it at work too long tho, so i'll get the paint on soon.

another thing, has anyone made a custom vented hood? i was thinking it can be done with a little ease. cause eventually i want to run a v-mount setup. you kno, cut three sides, then bend the centre of the hood down?
    Dark grey
    0.00%
    gunmetal
    50.00%
    imola blue
    12.50%
    hot pink (j/k)
    37.50%

paint it silver

Comment

im going to paint my gunmetal or silver... its a good contrast to carbon fiber...

Comment

aeMD.. sent ya a pm.. but just 2 say incase... check http://www.cannonball-r.com they gots haci parts.. j blood stuff.. or whatev.. a lot of stuff straight from jpn...

Comment

hey thanks for posting that... i was wondering where i could find J blood... im planning to get the J blood CF hood...

Comment

thanks for the input guys.

rite now i still like the grey. its gonna be a dark grey with no metallic in it, just flat grey. i totally agree with the contrasting. initially i wanted gunmetal too, but that wont contrast with the rims (kosei P1 painted black???)

oh yea, just mentioning, painting, sanding, prep, molding flares, rust repair, TOTAL COST: $200 for the flares! :P hehe, well actually i'm doing most of it myself at work and my uncle will shoot my car for me.

shift_drift: thanks for the lead, when you get your car, send it down here, i'll hook you up wit a nice deal on any bodywork

oh yea, is cannonball local? (vancity?)
            i really need the flares but everyone wants money first before they ship em. i'm not too comfortable with that, any suggestions? paypal is only for ebay rite? or does anyone do COD?
            Last edited by aeMD; 12-03-2003, 01:47 PM.

Comment

It depends. I think hatches look good in silver or blue. And coupes look great in gunmetal. The 87 model coupes came in a gunmetal color and it looks great.
              Here's a pic of my silver hatch just imagine it all shiny:
              Attached Files

Comment

Here's a nice darker silver/gunmetal hatch. It's the color I want for mine:
                Attached Files

Comment

gunmetal, black moldings black bumpers. black mudflaps and winddeflectors and mirrors, CF hood and either flat or gloss black wantanbe 8 spokes... thats my plan for mine... oh yea with JDM tails

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                    gunmetal, black moldings black bumpers. black mudflaps and winddeflectors and mirrors, CF hood and either flat or gloss black wantanbe 8 spokes... thats my plan for mine... oh yea with JDM tails
                    damn man, not a bad list. if i wasn't getting the paintjob for free, i wouldnt have done it and gone straight to suspension.

i would have done:

- full suspension
                    - 4agze with v-mount intercooler setup
                    - then body

now, body got bumped up to first

Comment

Free body work and paint too?? same here...

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                        Free body work and paint too?? same here...
                        how you getting yours??? are you a bodyman too

Comment

Working...
                        X