Sorry Ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Ghost

I didn't mean to rain on your parade. I just think that you shouldn't stress too much over it thats all. People can look on autotrader themselves and not all of us are from So Cal. You've done enough for us already. I'm sorry for what I've said that offended you. I guess expression and tone don't care well over the internet. And if you believe that I should be the one who should help everyone out, then thats fine by me. I'll help anyone out. Just say the word. Lastly, I only go to these forums, because it's the only forum I think thats full of good people like you. I recently went on another forum and introduced myself, and they're like "haha you're a noob and a f a g". Anyway, I know how you feel. Sometimes you don't have to care what other people think. Peace...

It's alright man. No harm no foul. Everyone helping each other out will work wonders. Trust me. Thanks though.

Comment

Ghost,

I apologize too. I was venting my frustration on ur thread and for that i'm sorry. Its hard to express ur feelings when all u can do is type letters. The intention of my post was not a personal attack on you, but more of frustration. I respect what you do to help beginners and that is admirable. I do hope that u dont hold a grudge against me because I'm on here to make friends and learn, not to anger others with my opinions. I had an eliteist attitude not realizing that everyone has to start somewhere, and they usually start here. It would be easier for me to explain myself to you face to face but this is as close as i can get. So here is my apology, hopefully u can forgive me.

L8r

Comment

Working...
      X