Wide-Body Kits for the S14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wide-Body Kits for the S14

Dont want to be hassling you guys but in desperate need to know where can I find wide-body kits for the S14? Been looking around the net but nothing. Please help a fellow brother in needs.

ey bra, i havent really researched anything on S14s..but from the looks they are wide enough! just givin ya a hard time. the best place ive found if youre searching for anything silvia/240/180....www.zilvia.net and go to the link section happy hunting and good luck

Comment

No, Spy, you're right... they are wide enough.

godigy- If you're absolutely set on going wide-body, (although I really doubt you have the performance to back it up and are only doing it for looks) the best bet is mold-on or bolt-on flares. In conjunction with trimmed wheel wells, they'll net you maybe another two inches of width.

Comment

I just wanted to know if they are availble, thanks!!!

Comment

yea man there available theres one from bn sports but its hella expensive ...i think we were takling about this a few weeks ago....look it up on the seach bar....

Comment

vertex also has a widebody kit.... but it is very pricy too... its called the "ridge" kit

Comment

Working...
            X