ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(TODAY) GUSHI Auto/Team ROTORA on REDLINE TV (11AM on SPIKE TV)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (TODAY) GUSHI Auto/Team ROTORA on REDLINE TV (11AM on SPIKE TV)

(TODAY-This Saturday)
    GUSHI Auto/Team ROTORA on REDLINE TV

REDLINE TV; Saturdays 11:30AM on SPIKE TV

Originally posted by jdmrice
    Hey Guys, My name is Richard and I am the team manager for Team Rotora. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the upcoming episode #6 of Red line TV. Ernie will be showing you Rotora’s warehouse, his RHD drift car, as well as talking about his drifting background. Then Red line tv will show you the other half of the team by taking you to GUSHI auto, showing you the new Gushi auto shop and giving you guys a sneak peak of Ken’s S14 drift machine for the 2005 season. Ken will be co-hosting the ending with Courtney as well. Let me know what you guys think.. Stay tuned.

im watchin that right now, lookin good so far

Comment

Are you on East Coast time?

Originally posted by ayesoner
      im watchin that right now, lookin good so far

Comment

Hey did Courtney do something to her nose it looks different.

Comment

i didnt see alot about gushi auto. That was ken right he didnt even say anything nice interview with fixmer thoe

yea did u see anything about the s14

Comment

yup eastern standard in the hizouse, Gush was n it for like 2 seconds in the beginning and he didn't even say anythin, and they didn't even show his whole car, its got a nice lime green color though, and and a blue sr, they showed Pfieffer rippin it up at buttonwillow, and Yen to, testing out some gtech preformace thingys. its a good show but it feels like the segments are to short, but i heard somewhere they do this cause there still tryin to find out what people want to see. best advice so far from a tuner show" get to a track, take over a parking lot and get some seat time"

Comment

they should take some tips from video option.

also a segment in which they explain technique or show how to tune\install would be key.

i think the half hour is to short. Make it an hour. then they could sell some dvd box sets and make everybody happy and themselves some cash money.

Comment

The show starts in about 40 minutes if you are on the West Coast!

Comment

The show started about 5 minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X