increase rwd performance in snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increase rwd performance in snow

everyone knows fwd is good in the snow and awd is best for all around wheather,but how do i optimize the grip on rwd cars in the snow. do i get special tread on tires maybe rid height could be important but the basic fact is i just dont know how. yesss i live up north and snowing season eventually gets its way here and i would like me and my brother to be safe while driving in our car so plz post some thing that can help me and my bro be safe in the snow but yet have good performance and i am sort of cheap if you know what i mean. well if you dont just give me somtin.

I don't know what you're asking, but it seems like you answered your own questions. In So Cal we have good "weather"...

Red Suns, Emperor, and the Fujiwara tofuten beat the Night Kids. Why does everyone wanna be like them?...

Comment

I dont know bout you, but I cant wait to take my Fc during the winter time, hehe

Comment

nidht kids has a good sound but i already have a drifting group it called the kings
        i know might not have heard of me maybecause the population is one
        hahaha.....

Comment

I think you should proof-read everything you type, because I can hardly understand you...The Kings huh? Do you guys play hockey or something?

Comment

get some good snowtires and you should be fine. my toyo ones are really nice and work really wel...

question...how did initial D come up, or am i just on crack?

Comment

Working...
            X