Body kits for 98 240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body kits for 98 240

Hey anyone know of any good body kits for a 98 240sx(s14). Im just lookin around, because when i get my 240, im gunna get a kit for it...Prolly roll wingless.

http://www.autoimaging.com/aero.htm

good site

Comment

Nice man..Thanks

Comment

MMM that site is awesome. I love the Aero kits they make. Thanks man..P.S. i found a couple 98s in my Area. Gunna get one either this month or next. w000. I am so excited. I've been driving my friends camry here and there, Yes i can drift FF. It is super fun. Another thing, in drift vids they always show the wheel jerking the driver so violently. Why is this? When i drift, its nothing like that, just calm and controlled. Sept outside of the car it looks wild. lol. I would make a vid, but my friend crashed his camry >_<, was doing 60 on a slick road, hit a fire hydrent, spun around hit a rock...kept spinning, hit a curb... I was in the car, but my seatbelt broke and i got thrown from the car . Got knocked out, im fine now. But imma sue his *Censored**Censored**Censored*, i told him to slow down

Comment

re:

We carry just about every aero kit that is available in Japan, so if you see something on autoimaging you can get it through dream garage. (Auto Imaging is no longer in buisness)

Comment

NOOOOOO! that site was amazing. Hey i was at your webstie, and it wasn't seeming to be working. I click products, it doesnt load?

Comment

Yea, sorry only the calander works right now. Still under development.

Comment

We have two Vertex kits in stock, and we can also order the Vertex Ridge widebody kit.

Comment

I love my kit. Its the INGS KIT Here is a picture with out my rims on the car...

Check it out at http://www.raretrick.com

Comment

anyone got a 98 240, or any other s14 with a s15 body conversion? Mind telling me what parts you used and how you got it all?

Email me: Jdmracer247@hotmail.com
                    or AIM: rb26sr20

or just post it up on this forum

XD

ty

Comment

Dude, all you gotta do is go to like www.google.com and type S15 front end conversions. And you will find many places that sell them. Then you ccan buy the front end, which usualy consists of front bumper, 2 front fenders, good, headlights and the mounting things. My brother just baught a jdm front end for his integra. Once he gets it here and we install it, i'll tell you how to do it

Comment

Re: Body kits for 98 240

Originally posted by Young Drifter
                        Hey anyone know of any good body kits for a 98 240sx(s14). Im just lookin around, because when i get my 240, im gunna get a kit for it...Prolly roll wingless.
                        *This is not a BASH*

Get your cars first people.

(I see alot of this questions)

Comment

Ah, im just planning ahead. I have 10k saved up for what im going to do. First suspension, tein probobly, then rims and tires. Then i will go to mods, new motor( either sr20de or sr20det i dont know yet). Then i will move onto body work. All of this will take place in a couple months. I just need a month to get used to the car, i have allot of free time so I can drive it basically 4-5 hours a day.

Comment

www.drft.co.jp

Comment

Working...
                            X