PDA

View Full Version : My FD

Ghost of Duluth
12-02-2003, 09:48 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ghostofduluth[/URL]

Here it is. My car. Hope this works.
Yes that is an Initial D sticker on it. Had to.

Monkey Magic 13
12-02-2003, 09:50 PM
sexy.

Chas
12-02-2003, 10:24 PM
Nice, what kinda seats are those

J-BloodAE86
12-02-2003, 10:33 PM
nice nice. get rid of the ID sticker and it'll be sick as all fcuk

Ghost of Duluth
12-02-2003, 11:27 PM
It's just a drivers seat. It's a NEX seat I picked up at the pawn shop for 30 bucks with tracks and an RCI belt system on it.
Got rid of the seat though. have a set of Cobras in there now. Still use the RCI belt on the drivers side and a Sparco on the pass side. I am captain thrifty when it comes to stuff. Picked up my Cobras for 150 for both. they are custome covered in leather (don't care bout that) but they are nice. Wish I had a pair of the Nex ones. 14 lbs and comfortable as all get out.

I love my ID sticker. Had that on there since before it was released in english. Saw all 52 episodes, special stages and the movie before I put that sticker on there. All in Japanese baby. The only way to fly.

Chas
12-02-2003, 11:28 PM
ID is sick.

s13/350z
12-03-2003, 03:27 AM
sick ride. Makes me want one. I also watched all the initial D's before they came out in english. Thank goodness for Kazaa. I love that show, its just entertaining.

sobe
12-03-2003, 02:23 PM
i also watched that "anime" heheh...back in the day, mIRC saved my life from what i could have been...heheh, bit torrents great to oh and kazaa has em of course now since the animes licensed in the US XD

sick car dude i love it, looks very original, nice style man...cool job on the sliding sign love it dude

Ghost of Duluth
12-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Thanks everyone. It's still a work in progress. One never finishes ones car I think.

Sobe you live in Atlanta, go to Bruces comics downtown. It's right down the street from where Formula one used to be if you remember that. Old Lambo dealer. I think it's Piedmont right there near AIU Buckhead. They got all the Initial D's and like 5 million Animes for rent. Thats where I got mine. Watched second stage while driving to Tenn one weekend. Hard as hell watching a subtitled movie on a 5 inch LCD. :D

But you can rent em all there. Great place too. Got my keychains there.

I also added my other rides on there as well. I'll try and post pics of some of my past cars. My brother and I have been into cars since we were 14. I've had 56 and he's had about 102. We bought and sold em for a while, but mostly we'd get one, drive it and sell it or trade it. This is my 2nd third gen, 4 first gens, RX4, Rotary pickup, 2 240z's, 4 Mustangs, a Harley Chopper, got a BMW R60 right now to ride, 66 911 with 67 S motor., and a bunch more. If I had all the money I wasted on cars, i'd be living in Japan right now with an R34.

How sad.

You can check his car out at Brothers site and shop. (http://www.tophatperformance.com)

He does alot for the 240sx's. His should be ready for the mountains this weekend. We put his RB20 back in this past weekend. It's a nice one. Couple photos of it on there. If you need anything let him or me know.