Zeal or Kei Office??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeal or Kei Office??

Would u use zeal or kei office coilover suspension adn what model whould u prefer?

zeal. doesn't really matter what I'd use (function D's) it depends on what's right for your particular application. The D's are very stiff for the crappy roads around where I live but I've no regrets. Kei Office is cool but you don't see them being used on JGTC cars, as good as the reputation of Dori Dori is, I prefer the reputation and being able to get the state side servicing by Zeal.

Comment

i have had this question in my mind for quite sometime also.
      but it was realy more like zeal, kei office or silk roads. i guess the answer depends on your budget and what type of surface your car will be riding on 90% of the time.

yeah ive heard realy great things about zeal. there your best choice (if you had alot of money to spare) for a "drift only" car but i feel like those springs are too stiff for street use.

i say kei office and silk roads are the BEST choices for a street/drift car. sure kei office is more expensive than silks but i think (imo) your paying more for the "drift king" reputation than for the actual product.

to make a long story short go for silkroads. if you want more info on them search silkroads and ive posted up the website on some other thread.

im not trying to steal your thread but does anyone know if the tein he's + the EDFC are any good?

Comment

i use tein flex's with the edfc on my miata. They are great, u can make them soft enough for daily driving or hard enough for drift and auto cross. The only difference between those and the HE is the fact that the spring rate is slightly different and theres a little more camber on the HE's but thats easily adjustible with any alignment. For an S13 the spring rate of the flex is 7kg front 7kg rear. The HE is 7kg front 6kg rear, its made for a slight understeer at the limit to promote high speed drift control and ease of braking drift. The flex can be made to do the same just by making the rear damper a lil softer than the front. I reccomend the flex since most of ure driving will be on the street, u can be completly comfortable and completly competitive on the track.

Comment

which set of zeals would work best for my s13? if anyone has a opinion.

Comment

zeal b6s. yumm...

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...1716#post91716

Comment

Working...
              X