rx7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rx7's

well here's a site with quite a few rx7's.......don't know what it says bit its cool.......
    http://www.re-amemiya.co.jp/gallery/

Think everyone knows about that site here, but the link directly to the gallery will help. Thanks.

Comment

man i wanan get an amemiya kit, but the one i want ill prolly thrash the cf drifting. with teh cf underpanel and the cf side skirts, but thats deff my fav kit. its time to choose ebtween vertex and sexy style

Comment

I like vertex but have you looked at GP sports? I want the GP sports kit.

Comment

nah gp sports looks to much like 99 spec to me and im not a big fan of 99spec, BUT the gp sports fd looks freakin gorgeous its just not my style

p.s. the professor sp1 rims on it are soo nice and the wing is nice as hell too, anyone know what wing that is ? it looks to be built amazingly
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
            p.s. the professor sp1 rims on it are soo nice and the wing is nice as hell too, anyone know what wing that is ? it looks to be built amazingly
            is Chokets 3D Variable.. by GP-Sports

Comment

looks like every other GT wing out there!

RE-Amemiya is the most recognized rotary tuning shop in the world, and the pictures in their gallery are living proof that they don't mess around when it comes to rotaries. For those of you that want Amemiya kits, rotaryextreme.com offers the FC2000 front bumper w/ Hella light kit for $1k even. It's a knockoff, but when you're drifting, sometimes it's best not to get the authentic stuff.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing RE Amemiya work with an FC3C.Now that would be something different.

Comment

My thoughts are that unless you are pro and someone else is paying for it, don't spend 1k on a kit. If you are going to toss money away like that, give it to me.

Comment

ghost is right if your not paying to buy a 1k kit fine but when you spend 1k on a kit to put on a drift car you might as well burn you money because everyone makes mistakes and crashes. But if its a show car and not a drift car it would be alright to buy i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                      I wouldn't mind seeing RE Amemiya work with an FC3C.Now that would be something different.
                      You referring to the second gen vert?

Comment

isnt there a red(mighta been green...) RE amemiya widebody convertable , or am i thinking about a different one?

Comment

Originally posted by case
                          You referring to the second gen vert?
                          Yup.I've seen nice Silvia convertabiles,but only mild Cabriolets.A nice drift one one would be great to see,or one capable on the track.

Comment

a vert was a project car i'd considered doing before, but then when i realized i was already dumping more money than i had into the FC i already own, i decided against it. it's a great idea though!

Comment

i personally think that amemiya son is a god on earht when it comes to roatires, ive got one of his engines in my car (dont ask and i wont tell) and so far in the two years ive had it, no major problems, and i beat the hellllo out of my car and its still running strong, only 1 rebuild in 2 years and this is my daily driver mind you .

re amemiya makes my favorite body kits ever, id luv to get a 2001 n1 front bumper with cf underpanel,sum amemiya ad9 side skirts with cf side diffusers and a cf rear diffuser, but i kno all that cf would last a week, because of pot holes and road debris etc etc. that combination is to die for literally, but in drifting it wouldnt last a day. i think im going to buy it anyways though, seeing as how i need a new kit. maybe get sum zues fastners so i can take it off before a drift event or sumthing. sexy style and vertex are possiblities still
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X