Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my POS (s14 zenki)

That is not a POS!
    You might not want to show the whole world your licence plate # though.

Comment

wow....its pretty....what do you got on that beautiful car?

EDIT: OMG! ARE THOSE BUNNYS ON YOUR SEATBELT!??!?(i forgot what those are called) I WANT EM!!!!!
      Last edited by MoNkEy_MaGiCx; 08-11-2004, 03:33 PM.

Comment

what kind of rims are those, what size are they

Comment

Beautiful car man. It's one of the cleanest S14s I've seen.

Comment

lol yea wat is the problem with showing ur license plate i never knew why i covered mine up thoe but why are you not supposed to

Comment

So people dont find out where you live and steal your car... cus i belive you can find out where someone lives by going to the dmv or something using there license plate #...

Comment

ohh lol i thought about that i juss didnt know people can do that thanks for clerifiying

Comment

ok I dont think it matters if the tags are shown, there's a greater chance of somebody who saw the car on the street would steal it than someone who saw it on a drifting site.

Comment

What a pile........

If that's a pile then i'll be happy to take it off of your hands for a nominal price so you can get into something better. Heh, super nice car. I really like it. Great photos too.

Comment

man what are u talking about? POS? thats a freakin nice s14. wish my car looked that sweet.

oh, and drift matic...those look like 5zigen fn01rc's to me. could be something else that just looks similiar though.

Comment

yeah what size are those- they look like the 5zigen fno1
                        but in a really crazy offset in the rear

Comment

i love s14's

Comment

you think that is a POS? my 74 dodge that runs on 6 cyl( out of 8) and shoots fire out the exaust enough to catch grass on fire from a cam too large and has a fender hanging on from the battery mount is a POS.. that S14 is candy... and btw.. i keep 2 fire extinguishers in the truck. 1 for if the motor backfires up the carb and the other if the exaust catches someones foot on fire. now that is a POS.

Comment

thx guys.. it is kindof crashed up and has some mismatched panels and stuff..

the wheels are fn01rc 17x9 +15 17x10 +25

Comment

Working...
                              X