the country side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the country side

well, i'm back from (suburbia of) chitown guys . and i must say, the scenery and roads were pretty relaxing to drive on so here are nighttime pics. all i can say is: HUGE THE CURVES!

part two

here is something you don't see everyday: a DSM gem 3000GT VR-4 (stock twin turbo, AWD, 4WS, V6)

ps. i do not condone drifting on public streets. keep it on the tracks, stay safe and be smart

later all

Comment

Huge the curves is right. Sweepers are ehh...

Comment

where do u live? in cali 3000gt's can be seen every 30 seconds on the street.. supras, evo, and wrx sti are more rare.. wrx's are suprizingly commmon tho..

Comment

Originally posted by AE86GetSideways
          where do u live? in cali 3000gt's can be seen every 30 seconds on the street.. supras, evo, and wrx sti are more rare.. wrx's are suprizingly commmon tho..
          um, this was taken in the suburbs of chicago. and yes, i live in la county. no, i don't see VR-4's every 30 sec.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86GetSideways
            here in CO i see several EVO's a day, an STI now and then, but like ripper was saying, at least here VR4 GTO's are a rare sight...howoever, their moe retarded little brother the LS 3000GT can be seen several times an hour...lol

nice pics ripper, and hey, in the 7th pic in part two, is that silver van using the median as a turn lane?!??

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
              here in CO i see several EVO's a day, an STI now and then, but like ripper was saying, at least here VR4 GTO's are a rare sight...howoever, their moe retarded little brother the LS 3000GT can be seen several times an hour...lol

nice pics ripper, and hey, in the 7th pic in part two, is that silver van using the median as a turn lane?!??
              thanx silverghost
              naw, it's the SL, not the LS here's my friends:

btw about the van, in that part of Illinois, they just drive over the island thingy. btw on the last few pics i just wanted to show the road less travelled.
              Last edited by Ripper; 08-12-2004, 01:11 AM.

Comment

thats cool, no problem man....i dont know mitsu's very well, i suppose thats why i deal with nissans lol.

Comment

Working...
                X