This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn all you "real drifters" and people whining about FD

GET OVER IT. theyre trying to bring something for everyone. not every ryan dunn or lasek fan likes drifting, but if theyll bring a few extra folks in theyll get to see what drifting is all about. its called COVERING YOUR BASES.

and you guys that want to complain that you are real drifters? WHY ARENT YOU COMPETING OR EVENT REGISTERING? how are you gonna call yourself a real drifter?

i dont get it. these guys work harder than you ever will to put on a good show and have everyone leave with a smile on their face and something to tell their friends about. thats including the organizers, sponsors and the competitors. and you guys want to cry? why? because drifting is hip? i got news for you, some people want to make this their job and be able to make a living off doing something that they love. let them do that. if you dont like it, start your own competition.

Re: Attn all you "real drifters" and people whining about FD

Originally posted by pony
    GET OVER IT. theyre trying to bring something for everyone. not every ryan dunn or lasek fan likes drifting, but if theyll bring a few extra folks in theyll get to see what drifting is all about. its called COVERING YOUR BASES.

and you guys that want to complain that you are real drifters? WHY ARENT YOU COMPETING OR EVENT REGISTERING? how are you gonna call yourself a real drifter?

i dont get it. these guys work harder than you ever will to put on a good show and have everyone leave with a smile on their face and something to tell their friends about. thats including the organizers, sponsors and the competitors. and you guys want to cry? why? because drifting is hip? i got news for you, some people want to make this their job and be able to make a living off doing something that they love. let them do that. if you dont like it, start your own competition.

WERD

Comment

Dood just reply in the other thread, you didnt have to start your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
        Dood just reply in the other thread, you didnt have to start your own.
        screw that. this is my thread. im gonna gonna put on hip waders to wander through half the SHT that is that other thread where the only tangible posts are from people that HAVE BEEN TO A FORMULA D EVENT. screw that thread. im also not gonna personally respond to every post in there that i have a beef with. and believe me, ive got alot of beef with alot of those posts.

Comment

Originally posted by pony
          screw that. this is my thread. im gonna gonna put on hip waders to wander through half the SHT that is that other thread where the only tangible posts are from people that HAVE BEEN TO A FORMULA D EVENT. screw that thread. im also not gonna personally respond to every post in there that i have a beef with. and believe me, ive got alot of beef with alot of those posts.
          Alright then tough guy. As a moderator I'm politely reccomending you put your comments from this thread into that one, before it becomes redundant and before it becomes a problem. This thread seems very argument prone right now, something we're trying to avoid.

Comment

Working...
          X