Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whatever happened to DRIFTING magazine

they only had one issue i think...

i emailed them a few times asking when the next issue was coming out and they never replied to any of them. I guess they just sorta died down. I dont know, i hope they come back though because that was a great mag.

Comment

last i heard they were taking a poll online to see if the public wanted to keep it or if they were wasting their time. i heard it was a 94% positive outcome so far. i'll see if i can try and find the page.

Comment

Here ya go boys. The poll is on the right.

Comment

You know why they stopped? Cuz almost all of those import magazines has drifting in it...Except Honda Tuning for obvious reasons...(C'mon S2000!)

Comment

while i don't disagree that you can find drifting in nearly any import rag nowadays, i don't think that's why they stopped. if that was the case, why would there be more than one of any kind of magazine? we have guitar world, AND hit parader and a bunch of other metal magazines. i just don't think it was hugely accepted and sold, simply because this is america and we are every bit of uneducated. i think they are just waiting til the "scene" gets a little bigger, as it has, and then when the people are asking for a mag, they'll deliver, and boom, we have sales.

Comment

Good point

Comment

well until then..... theres always modified mag

Comment

Super Street is good too...Just stay away from import tuner, them and their fat models...

Comment

gotta go with s13silvia. modified mag is ok but i do remember the first issue of drifting too bad it didnt stick through

Comment

I never bought a magazine with a girl on the cover...That is what the internet is for...

Comment

Comment

I hate the fact that import mags never cover the details about the drift cars that I care about, such as wheel off-sets, and prefered suspension settings

Comment

Last summer I picked up as many issues of Option and Option2 I could fit in my bag while in Japan. It's a perfect magazine, but there's nothing like it here. I can't even read it, but it outdoes everything in the US.

Comment

You do know that the DRIFTING mag was published by the same people who publish Import Racer dont you.

Comment

Working...
                              X