ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Pfeiffer, question about one of your old races.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Pfeiffer, question about one of your old races.

Hey Alex, was your accident in Houston an actual accident or was it a planned act? Just dead curious. I heard both stories on these forums, and I just wanted your view on it all...

Matt.

That is a really stupid question to ask... especially if you knew anything that actually happened. Why the hell would anyone do that on perpose (save for maybe Rhys Millen blasted that car at the Sanoma Formula D)? Damage to cars, risk of personal injury...
    BAD FORM, I bite my thumb at you.

Comment

I was aiming for the wall, I wanted to hit it slightly but in 3rd gear, and inch can turn into a foot really quickly. Hit about 8 inches of my rear but it was enough to rip the stock bumper almost off the car.

So i would say yes, i was trying to hit it. Mainly cause everyone was driving so conservitive, go big or go home.
      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Alex, I have a personal question. What was the purpose of the side design on your 86? Just wondering, I don't favor to it much though.

Comment

When i was entered into the D1 event, the car was flat black. I wanted to have the car taged with spray paint. My roomate had a friend that did alot of underground designs and had some impressive work. So i was like you can do anything you want, well he got into air brushing so he decided to airbrush a design. I left the track after practice at about 9, by the time he got started it was 11, he worked threw the night and finished at 5:30 in the morning and i took it back to the track.

The design is hard to explain and has alot of small details. That part kinda sucks because it doesnt match the large designs you see on cars since they come out in pictures and such alot better.

Any more questions, we should just make this post "ask alex something" or maybe i should just start that post.
          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by LOVMUFN
            That is a really stupid question to ask... especially if you knew anything that actually happened. Why the hell would anyone do that on perpose (save for maybe Rhys Millen blasted that car at the Sanoma Formula D)? Damage to cars, risk of personal injury...
            BAD FORM, I bite my thumb at you.
            Geez. I just wanted his opinion. I heard rumors that he was aiming for the wall...

Thanks Alex for your reply... Alex for Senate '16

Matt.

Comment

Nice one man. If you don't have anything positive to add, don't add it.

Comment

BTW, I read your story. Is this the same car? The same one you took to the touges with you when you first started driving? Or is this another shell?

Matt.

Comment

I thought you were refeering to the formula D event with JIC car... my apologies to all involved because in that case that would be a very *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* thing to ask.

Comment

hey alex tell us when you hit the mountainside on the touge going 90 mph.........i read it in a magazine

Comment

Craftsman,
                      The car i have now is a different one, but it is still one of our original Battle Swing members cars and he owned it since 88 and he was in high school. I helped him fix it up and turbo it, but the deal was that i would beable to use it for drift events and he would use it at grip events. Well, i ended up using the car more than he did so i ended up buying it from him.

The old car, had it for 4 and a half years of track events and touge runs till one day a brake line broke. Here's a picture of it after that night on touge.

Last edited by AlexPfeiffer; 08-14-2004, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Ouch, u still got some of its parts? Hope you were ok after it. I dont really read alot of magazines cause theyer mostly not worth it but thats cool that you actually talk to the audience and the people that keep this sport alive. Keep it up brotha!

Comment

is that the same on that you use to run with Andy Yen? cuz he told me some stories. I Heard that was Andy's and u wrecked it. or something...

Comment

Working...
                          X