Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Book?

newbie here

Ive read all of drifting 101 and mostly all of the other informative threads, but i was wondering if there are any actual BOOKS on drifting that i could get ahold of. If there is could u tell me them please

Thanks

No books really specifically on drifting...unless japanese drifting magazines. Don't know if you can read them or not. Any racing book will tell you how to drift, but its not of the showy drift you probably want. Real race drifting.

Comment

yea i cant read japanesse. thanks anyway tho

Comment

You would get better information here than you would in a book. I know you can't access the forums from anywhere, but just learn it on here while you have time.

Comment

um..there aren't any specific books printed in english that will help you with drifting...basically searching online and going to all the drifting websites are going to help you
          but if you need visual help you should definitely check out the "Drift Bible"...

Comment

Mate you have the net. And kazaa lite is free. (Just do the math.) And may i add that "somehow" getting the movie drift bible would help heaps.

I am sure you know what i mean.

Comment

i know you can get stuff on kazaa cuz i have it and i know theres articles all over the internet and the forums in here,but i just wanted to know if maybe a pro drifter ever published a book. i just ordered the drift bible too

Comment

Working...
              X