Any WA roads worth running?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any WA roads worth running?

I've read all about the "dragons tail" and the Glendora Mountain Road, but does anyone know of roads in Washington worth making a run on. My friends have one a little north of Seattle and they call it "The Gran" Just curious about some good roads out there. If people are nervous about publically posting their favorite spots just PM me. Thanks

i don't know if anybody is afraid to post their "spot" haha i think some people don't want to attract too many people to that one single area that people drift illegally at.....
    as for me I'd like to know if there are any good spots in Washington...

just a thought........why don't people keep it simple and just hit up the local tracks.....its safer and gets you out of harms way for the most part and you're less likely to get screwed over before the days over

Comment

G.P.S. is our teams best friend

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
        G.P.S. is our teams best friend
        If you got tons of money for a Navigation System...

Matt.

Comment

The reason why a lot of people don't hit the track is because their are not many racetracks around here letalone ones that have drift days.

Comment

yeah its definitely not as easy as just going and asking them to let us drift. at PIR its 20 grand for a SINGLE day.

Comment

Originally posted by driftdreams360
              The reason why a lot of people don't hit the track is because their are not many racetracks around here letalone ones that have drift days.
              Houston has one... but I like touge much better. Houston doesn't have touges though... You didn't hear me talk about illegal drifting...

Driving

Comment

Yeah, here in WA it's rather harsh to get any practice done. I've been toying with the idea of talking to the guys at Intec racing about getting a drift day going. The parking lot of Fry's Electronics out by Coulon would be so awesome! As for spots I usually end up hitting up the warehouse districts. You have to search for ones that are out of the way of main road and unstaffed at night, but they are out there.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ruinerFC
                  [B]Yeah, here in WA it's rather harsh to get any practice done. I've been toying with the idea of talking to the guys at Intec racing about getting a drift day going. The parking lot of Fry's Electronics out by Coulon would be so awesome! As for spots I usually end up hitting up the warehouse

Comment

Originally posted by ruinerFC
                    Yeah, here in WA it's rather harsh to get any practice done. I've been toying with the idea of talking to the guys at Intec racing about getting a drift day going. The parking lot of Fry's Electronics out by Coulon would be so awesome! As for spots I usually end up hitting up the warehouse districts. You have to search for ones that are out of the way of main road and unstaffed at night, but they are out there.
                    HAHAHAHA the Parking lot at Fry's.......i've been looking at that place for some time and yeah that place would kick to do some drifting haha....it would be so cool if we can get a drift day going on! yeah it is harsh to get some practice done in washington but basically its the big parking lot areas...

Comment

there are quite a few roads in the southeastern part of washington.. there's no mountains but plenty of back country roads either out around the sand and sagebrush or out around the farm fields. most of the big parking lots are too close to the city or are used alot at night, so i just take all the roads that go from the side of the highway out into the desert.

Comment

yea its hard... i used to go every sunday to empty lots when everything is closed or jus go out late for a night session... but yea if ur looking for some touges there r some up twards cugar camp twards mt saint helens....go at night around like 1 or 2 Lol because its empty like crazy or up twards battleground if u mind not getting lost LoL

Comment

I love where I live. Right by Crystal Mt. and Mt. Rainer. I got 1 way mountain roads and all that. Ourt favorite touge is 10.5 miles of firestation service road thats smooooooooth pavement and no turn outs for people to pull out from. Ahhhhhhhhhh..............

Comment

Originally posted by 05m0515
                            Our favorite touge
                            ...........most people on this site dislike the word touge haha and not to mention its sounds so newbie.........
                            but whatever......

Comment

Hahaha. Well considering the road is on a mountain and it's windy. Also, I've used the word touge since I asked what it meant in Japanese class when I was in highschool. That was '99. Which was also the around the same time I got my AE86. Pretty n00bish huh. I could care less what 99% of the E-drifters(most of this site) think or say, what words they do or don't like, cause guess what...I actually drift and drive HARD daily.

Comment

Working...
                              X