My New Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Miata

1997 Miata - Jackson Racing Supercharger, MSD Sebring boost Controller Igniton, Dual electric fans, nothing else known... Now here is the story, Ok dad comes home with a miata and say here its your and i was like ok. The day started out as my dads super mechanic guru w/e you wanna call him trys to smog the car and the smog guy tells him it barely passed smog why and the smogger told him you have a turbo (when we bought it for the dealership we thought it was stock). so my dads guy pops opens the hood and says no... thats a supercharger. He then brings it over to my dad and says this will be a good demo car for the dealership and my dad said yea we will keep it instead of selling it. My dad brings it home for me so we can turn into a demo car for the dealership etc... Now here are some pics.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PhoPower; 09-26-2004, 09:32 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

My 240sx in the background
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
                  Last edited by PhoPower; 08-16-2004, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Attached Files
                    Last edited by PhoPower; 08-16-2004, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Yesterday i got a 4 new sets of wheels/tires for checp from one of my friends that works at america tire co. I also put the shift knob from my 240sx into the Miata since i need a new starter for my 240sx. but yea this is a great car its has good acceleration and it has around 165 hp to the wheels, comes stock with 110-115. I plan on getting A grill to prtoect the radiator for now cus its pretty low and rocks just love flying to the radiator. Then i will save up for some coilovers for it. Overall i love it.
                      Last edited by PhoPower; 08-15-2004, 11:35 PM.

Comment

You lucky...... why doesnt my dad bring me cars. Oh well nice lookin car though, the wheels look kinda big on it but if your gonna make it a demo, you'll prob lower it, keep us informed

Comment

Nice Miata Better get rid of your s13 and learn on the better sports car I bet this miata will smoke ur ka lolz

Comment

how much was it?

Comment

nice....thats a tight car, and i can vouch that miatas are fast... a freind of mine just got a 10th aniversary (99) and its pretty quick, i cant even imagine what that would be like with a supercharger....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X