ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MR2 vs. Miata, What car YOU rather drift with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR2 vs. Miata, What car YOU rather drift with?

A MR2 or an Miata?

Have fun trying to drift the MR2... (It's hard to drift)

Matt.
    Last edited by Craftsman; 08-17-2004, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I'd drift with the miata, but I would use the MR2 to run the mountain.

Comment

opps, what I meant is what car is better on the touge, the mr2(2nd gen of course) or the miata?

Comment

MR2 Theyd grip pretty well. My friends looking at getting one.

Comment

i'd go with the miata just because i've driven it and know how it drives

Comment

well according to theory, the mr2 is the more sound choice.

Comment

I like the way Miata's drive... they've got a very good stock suspension. That would be my choice, a mostly stock Miata, with a few modifications to increase engine response and most likely just sway bars with urethane bushings, as well as upper pillow ball mounts. I think that'd be a great ride for the touge.

Comment

Miata. I hate the way the MR2 Snaps

Comment

1994 Miata on 15x7 Volk TE37s with some 195/55 Yokohama AVS ES100s, Advance Design coilovers, Flying Miata front anti-roll bar, FM U2 supercharger system, Racing Beat end links, super pro master bushing set, KAAZ 1.5-way LSD, Sparco Evo, Sparco four-point harness, Axxis Ultimate brake pads, and a Hard Dog roll cage.

1994 MR2 Turbo on 16x7 Volk TE37s with pillowball tension rods, KAAZ 1.5-way LSD, Cusco strut tower braces, Cusco Zero-2R coilovers, Sparco Evo, Sparco four-point, and Axxis Ultimate pads.

I'd actually rather drive the Miata... touge is inherently dangerous and I'd like the car to be as progressive as possible.

Comment

I would choose the miata becuase it handles better and is lighter, also becuase i have one

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                        1994 Miata on 15x7 Volk TE37s with some 195/55 Yokohama AVS ES100s, Advance Design coilovers, Flying Miata front anti-roll bar, FM U2 supercharger system, Racing Beat end links, super pro master bushing set, KAAZ 1.5-way LSD, Sparco Evo, Sparco four-point harness, Axxis Ultimate brake pads, and a Hard Dog roll cage.

1994 MR2 Turbo on 16x7 Volk TE37s with pillowball tension rods, KAAZ 1.5-way LSD, Cusco strut tower braces, Cusco Zero-2R coilovers, Sparco Evo, Sparco four-point, and Axxis Ultimate pads.

I'd actually rather drive the Miata... touge is inherently dangerous and I'd like the car to be as progressive as possible.

You like the Ubercharger?

Comment

Re: What car YOU rather drift with?

Originally posted by godigy
                          A MR2 or an Miata?
                          well the MR2 is a midmotor so it will not drift as well but the miata is FR so it will drift better

Comment

well if you gonna be doing that canyon carving stuff the miata..i'd be scared of snap oversteer in the mister2...but i like both cars

Comment

For drift as well as everything else: Miata

Autocross: MR2

Comment

Working...
                              X