X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM: GTO JUDGE concept at Woodward

389Cubes, 500HP/500TQ

Thats the way its going to be baby !

Whoa! thats pretty damn cool. I love that orange but those scoops better do something.

Comment

Originally posted by Piner
      Whoa! thats pretty damn cool. I love that orange but those scoops better do something.

we mean business , LS7

Comment

wow thats prettty awesome. they did something right! a new contemporary twist on a classic muscle car.

Comment

HOLY FREAKING PISS! Now THAT is NICE! Me drooling now... Does anybody know if that is a Pontiac built one off or was that built by a third party contract?

Comment

That is HOT. I'd say it's what the GTO "should have been" when it came out, but who cares as long as we get it. Pontiac: PRODUCE IT NOW!

Comment

OH MY GOD, GM is actually turning themselves around!!!

that car is GORGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Now all ya import ricers, please stick your head up your *Censored**Censored**Censored* and say goodbye!

Comment

PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE!!!!! I'd trade off the TA for that!!!!!

Comment

thats going on my list of bada$$ sedans with the mercury merauder, and ford SHO

Comment

Originally posted by banged240_drift
                      thats going on my list of bada$$ sedans with the mercury merauder, and ford SHO
                      thats not really a sedan though.
                      Sports coupe?
                      sports car?
                      Muscle car, with 500hp, i would say muscle car as opposed to sports car

Comment

Its nice.... but IMO it would be so much better in black

Comment

Love the looks. It's a bit big for my taste, but I'd definitely check it out if I saw it in a parking lot.

And I'm sure the hood scoops are functional. I know for a fact that rear scoops are because it has a hidden second midengine.

Comment

Definately cool. Are American cars finally becoming cool again?

And it wouldn't be The Judge if it was black...

Comment

Or the rear scoops could be for brake cooling ducts. Notice how there's also some on the front bumper on the outside of the fog lights.

Comment

Working...
                              X