ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bone stock corolla GT-S for 3 g's... too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bone stock corolla GT-S for 3 g's... too much?

well yea thanks to everyone who helped me and gave me their thoughs on the rhd levin... now i found this bone stock hatch GT-S for about 3 g's.... everything is original... paint is beautiful (red) and it has 92 thousand miles which really tripped me out... put it this way... it looks like its a dealer car the condition its in... i really want it but what do you guys think? 3 g's too much?

3 grand for stock, i think it's a joke. Go ebay, it's how i got my 86. I would wait and look around more. With the money you save you can use it twards mods and tires. But hell it's your bannanas.

Comment

I would buy it. Sure, you can get lucky and walk with a corolla for $300 if you find the right seller, but let's get real. If you have the cash and it's a great example, there's no reason not to pay to play.

My car was $2500 and everything ended up breaking, but I was mentally prepared for it. Make sure you're financially prepared as well.

With 92k miles you will probably have better luck than me, but things will still require work. The car is nearly 20 years old, no matter how few the miles. As long as the frame is straight and there's no rust (and it sounds a lot better than that), I say it's worth it.

Comment

PS: If you don't buy it there are 100 guys lined up behind you that will.

Comment

do a carfax first. my friend was about to buy a MA70 supra that supposedly had about 110,000 miles on it. the carfax said the last report was 276,000. that corolla is even older, so just check it out. if it is ok, buy it.

Comment

Try they ghetto carfax if you wanna save a few bucks. The way I do it is go to ebaymotors and select any vehicle and click the VIN to do a check on it. In the URL bar at the very end you'll notice its the VIN of the car you clicked on. Just replace that with the VIN of the car you are really looking to get and hit enter to load the page with your vin. Viola, $5 car report compared to the $20 carfax report.

Comment

$3000 for a Corolla GT-S doesn't seem to wild...there are some selling for $4,000 and people are still buying them
              plus if you're not going to pick it up i'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't mind picking it up

Comment

thanks to everyone i went to check it out and stuff and it seems good and ready to go so it might be a yes

Comment

Working...
                X