Blah Blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah Blah

So I know of 3 ways to get a car sideways. One it to turn the car out of the turn then into it fast to weight shift and cause the rear end to slide out. Two is to clutch kick causing the rear wheels to loose traction and the third for those who are lucky enough can just power over.

Are there any other ways, did I get those right?

This should be in the drifting part. and... i suggest that you look on chas's website and look at drifting techniques...

Comment

oh ok, lets not discuss technique here on drifting.com, lets just go to some guys website...

Comment

yea go to his wesite and learn all the techniques then come back here and discuss them... dont be a jerk off....your the one who asked if there were more... yes there are...now go learn them...

Comment

hey, lets try not to flame anyone........but as far as this goes, learning techniques is a good idea, but i recommend just going out to a parking lot and busting moves, and seeing what works for you . just because some techniques work for some people doesnt mean they will work for you. of course exposing yourself to new techniques is good, but make sure you try them in parking lots and stuff before busting them out on an actual road.

Comment

Working...
          X