ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My BADASS miata drifting vids.. GOTTA SEE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BADASS miata drifting vids.. GOTTA SEE!!!

OK without further adue.. here they are. Much thatnks to Walker (Arson451) for spending time getting this on the internet and shooting for me. I have some other stuff that needs to be filmed thats also quite impressive.. like wet drifting at 70mph... but thats down the road.

Super great manji drift (side to side) followed by inertia. Done in 2nd at about 45-50mph.

OK, i know my other links went bad.. i re-hosted them.. here they are.. again.

***you MUST right click and save as!!!**
    Figure-8/gymkahana style,
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Big long Manji slides,
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

remember to see www.cardomain.com/id/droptopdrifter for more pics from US Drift and more vids.
    Last edited by DropTopDrifter; 09-01-2004, 08:33 AM.

Those figure 8's were bada$$ dude!!! That is some way impressive stuff! That miata looks really nice too, I'm looking forward to future videos

Awesome Job!!!
    *2 Thumbs Way Up*

Comment

awsome driving drop top drifter

In comparision to their numbers sold there isn't that many miata's beeing drifted... Respect

Just would like to see some track day drifting also

And look at my ae86 drifting video.. to get some ideas on cool camera angles

( http://www.gunstig.no/Drifting-revebanen-fsr.wmv )

Comment

That some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* man. Keep on practicing man and much props to your miata!

Comment

ya those are d1 quality. if you can consistently do that ) expecially the drift in the "u got it now" vid, you could be in d1 IMO... id try out but my car has too many infractions (AWD, no exhaust system, probably not safe in bad accidents, too much technology, etc.) but you really got some skills with that roadster... you should come to vancouver so we could hang out and drift

Comment

That figure 8 vid was SICK! Nice miata.

Comment

That looks great! Especially the first one because I wasn't expecting to see high-risk drifting like that when you went into the little connecting road between the loading docks and the parking lot.

The new red wheels look better too, more fitting for the car.

Comment

sic videos man!

Comment

wow you actually suceeded in impressing me goodjob! well i like yah already cause yah drive a roadster...

what the specs on the car? obviously you have enough power on tap...

if yah dont mind tellin..

like i said good job..

that side-shot camera looked like it was skeerd!! of being dropped..

Thrillz

Comment

much props dude very nice. lol the last one looked like a scene out of the blair witch project.

Comment

Those vids are awesome dude... and your car looks/sounds great!!! lookin forward to seeing more vids like that, keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshallMX5
                        That looks great! Especially the first one because I wasn't expecting to see high-risk drifting like that when you went into the little connecting road between the loading docks and the parking lot.
                        Thats what I was thinking! I was like oh dam is he gonna tag the curb?!?

Like I said, very very cool stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by spiritofFC3s
                          much props dude very nice. lol the last one looked like a scene out of the blair witch project.
                          haha thats what i was thinking...

Comment

thats a nice spot you got there. nice driving and nice car too!

Comment

that looks pretty nice. if i drifted a miata i would get tie rod spacers. would help you get some more impressive angle

Comment

Working...
                              X