PDA

View Full Version : FC Engine Questions

Chas
12-03-2003, 11:23 PM
Looking at an NA FC3S. Will the 13BT from an Fc fit right into the NA car? What is needed, and the biggest question, will it be smog legal? Does the 13btt from the FD swap right in, or are there clearence issuses?

CRASHDRIVE
12-03-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Chas
Looking at an NA FC3S. Will the 13BT from an Fc fit right into the NA car? What is needed, and the biggest question, will it be smog legal? Does the 13btt from the FD swap right in, or are there clearence issuses?

Just like my CHAS?
Can't wait to see it :D

I think the SWAP would be okay (not sure, im new on the rotary myself).

What year are you thinking of getting?

Dilandu
12-03-2003, 11:50 PM
13B from the FD shoud go in just fine, but there is also a twin turbo kit made for the na or T2 FC that might be a cheaper choice.

FC3S
12-04-2003, 12:22 AM
The FD motor has different motor mounts so it will require modification
The FC T2 motor will fit in but wont fit the NA tranny. You'll need a T2 tranny.

97kouki
12-04-2003, 01:24 AM
You will need a front clip from a turbo II to do the swap correctly..because you're replacing basically everything in the engine bay..Its about the same cost as swapping an SR20 into a 240..Maybe a little more. check out www.rx7club.com in there 2nd gen section of the forums..they have a FAQ that is really helpful.

FC3S
12-04-2003, 01:37 AM
You dont need the front clip to do it. The N/A and T2 clips are exactly the same. Just pop the N/A motor out and pop the T2 in along with the drivetrain. Of coarse change the ECU etc as well.

ACDSupra7
12-04-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by FC3S
The FD motor has different motor mounts so it will require modification
The FC T2 motor will fit in but wont fit the NA tranny. You'll need a T2 tranny.

You're not saying that the FD's motor WOULD fit the N/A tranny, are you?

FC3S
12-04-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by ACDSupra7
You're not saying that the FD's motor WOULD fit the N/A tranny, are you?
Well technicly the N/A tranny will fit the T2 motor (with minor modification) as well as the FD (i think) but i figured they were smart enough to know that the N/A tranny cant handle the HP gains.

trainwreck
12-04-2003, 11:45 AM
once upon a time, i heard from a friend of mine that the sr20 will fit in the fc, i dunno, ive only seen it happen once though

hachiroku-fc3s
12-04-2003, 02:12 PM
Yes an SR20 would fit. Ppl put V8s in them so while there isnt as much room as in the FD, there is plenty of room. The tranny in the NA is even different from the tranny in the turbo FCs. Id suggest a TII swap (with tranny). The FD will go in but with quite a bit more modification. The FD inner fenderwells are shallower to save weight and the mounts are different. Dilandu do you have a link to that turbo kit for the NA FCs? Id really like to see it. I hear Vortech (I think but maybe Jackson Racing) was gunna develope a supercharger for the NAs but I dont know if that has happened yet. FC3s.org and automotiveforums.com/f300.html are two really good sites to check out for FC questions and concerns.

ACDSupra7
12-04-2003, 02:18 PM
Sweet. Great info.

nissan drift_
12-04-2003, 02:26 PM
i thought gtu (87-88) had Tii trans :confused: just not gxl or base. anyways chas you should get a Tii probably since it also has better diff than base model, it has better brakes, and if you are thinking of a series 4, then also you want to make sure it is a five-lug (non-base)

FC3S
12-04-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
The tranny in the NA is even different from the tranny in the turbo FCs. Id suggest a TII swap (with tranny). The FD will go in but with quite a bit more modification.
Didnt i already say this just in less words?? And once again if you change to the T2 you'll need the whole driveline not just the tranny

97kouki
12-04-2003, 03:39 PM
and why wouldnt it be better to get a clip? You cant just buy a turbo core and slap it in..Cause thats just the core..If you get a clip, you get the core..the turbo everything under there and the drivetrain..Clip is the best way to go, Ask anyone who really knows FC turbo swaps.

Chas
12-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Thanks guys

J-BloodAE86
12-04-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 97kouki
and why wouldnt it be better to get a clip? You cant just buy a turbo core and slap it in..Cause thats just the core..If you get a clip, you get the core..the turbo everything under there and the drivetrain..Clip is the best way to go, Ask anyone who really knows FC turbo swaps.

not just FC swaps, all swaps its better to get the clip. then you know you get all that you need, plus body parts just incase in most cases

Chas
12-04-2003, 05:08 PM
What about the smog issue? Turbo engine into a non-turbo model?

CRASHDRIVE
12-04-2003, 07:35 PM
What about the smog issue? Turbo engine into a non-turbo model?

my barely pass SMOG :D

and thats N/A :D

enrique
12-05-2003, 09:16 AM
my t2 didn't pass smog either but just barely. there are always ways around smog though, you just have to know people.

CRASHDRIVE
12-05-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by enrique
my t2 didn't pass smog either but just barely. there are always ways around smog though, you just have to know people.

Hey Enrique,
What do you have for your car?

enrique
12-05-2003, 12:42 PM
other than k&n drop in and plug wires its stock engine wise. autopower roll bar, tockiko adjustables, cusco camber plates, recaro seat and harness. thats about it. oh and I converted over to s5 tails. more to come after xmas/bday.

hachiroku-fc3s
12-05-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by FC3S
Didnt i already say this just in less words?? And once again if you change to the T2 you'll need the whole driveline not just the tranny

Yes you did. I was just verifying and restating the truth. Also yes it would be better to upgrade the whole driveline but for the sake of money and convenience. Having the yoke replaced would be easier. You are probably not gunna find a complete running rx7 driveline. But if you do and its for a good price, get it. Otherwise swapping the engine and tranny would be sufficient until you can build up more funds. BTW. Chas I thought you were getting a 350Z.

not just FC swaps, all swaps its better to get the clip. then you know you get all that you need, plus body parts just incase in most cases

True. Sometimes not necessary and usually expensive though. But if you want to be sure you get it right the first time and money is not a problem. Clip is the safest way. I dont have to deal with smog where I am which is good. That is the only fault in rotaries. But emissions pass in a bottle would work. Youre in cali you should be able to find some.

Chas
12-05-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
Chas I thought you were getting a 350Z.

Yep, gott acutuion off the BMW first.

karasac
12-05-2003, 06:59 PM
i dont know if anyone mentiond this yet(too lazy to read though all the posts) but y dont u just get a TII with a blown motor and rebuild it

Chas
12-05-2003, 07:04 PM
Im just seeing what my options are. Im going to probably have to replace the motor anyway.

karasac
12-06-2003, 01:43 AM
but the thing is that the drivetrain is stronger in the TII so instead of having to replace all those parts on the NA just get a TII and rebuild the motor

FC3S
12-06-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by karasac
but the thing is that the drivetrain is stronger in the TII so instead of having to replace all those parts on the NA just get a TII and rebuild the motor
Yeah or just buy a Good running T2 and not deal with any of that stuff and just drive it.....

TanabeUSA
12-06-2003, 10:36 AM
The easiest way to put an FD engine into an FC is to rebuild an FD engine and redrill the center irons. This will save tons of time and money as fabricating mounts can be costly and expensive.

Yo Chas, gimme a call if u have any rotary questions! I have a couple FC's and an FD, and have went through most of the headaches n heartbreaks associated with them

I think the first thing to change on an NA FC base is the drivetrain.

NA transmission is notoriously weak. I'm on my 3rd tranny. Going to put in TurboII transmission, axles, rearend

emission
12-06-2003, 10:38 AM
mr. sparkle?

TanabeUSA
12-06-2003, 10:40 AM
:D

emission
12-06-2003, 10:43 AM
lol, need any vehicles for suspension tests?

hachiroku-fc3s
12-06-2003, 11:48 AM
2 gen engine with 3 gen internals is always an option too. But then youre still buying a TII engine/drivetrain.

Chas
12-06-2003, 04:07 PM
Thanks everyone, im gonna search for a T2, blown or not.

DRIFTING=RICE
12-07-2003, 01:35 AM
Try to find a clean s5 tII shell with a blown motor for cheap. Then just put in a new/used jspec engine.

Chas
12-07-2003, 01:36 AM
Sounds good.

driftxtreem
12-07-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by DRIFTING=RICE
Try to find a clean s5 tII shell with a blown motor for cheap. Then just put in a new/used jspec engine.

And for what that engine allone will cost ya you could do the upgrades on the N/A

Used Jspec 13b 3500 and up
rebiult from Mazda 4500 no warrnty outside of Japan

New 13b from Mazda 130k I think Ill buy another car to blow up

These are all Japan prices why do you think I went to the 20b

DRIFTING=RICE
12-07-2003, 03:59 AM
Well if he hasnt yet aquired the car, then getting an s5 shell and putting in a new jspec would be good. Im not talking about buying an na and then putting a 13bt into it. Used s5 jspec motor is like 900-1100. Not 3500. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i could get him an fd front clip for a thousand less then that. If those are your prices in japan. And you converted those prices into U.S. currency. Your getting *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing ripped off or someone lied to you.

And Chas, if you find a good running condition TII u can always buy it, drive it. THen if the the motor goes just rebuild and port it.

TanabeUSA
12-07-2003, 12:00 PM
I was about to say...those prices were pretty steep.

When dealing with the rotary engine, I think if you're going to drop something in-- do it right the first time. Buying a jspec rotary engine is a crapshoot-- might last a month, might last a year. The only thing you can count on is things breaking and replacing it sometime in the future.

Best bet is to find a shell, as well as a useable core to rebuild. Might cost a little more than just dropping in a jspec, but at least you'll be able to enlarge the intake and exhaust ports, go with 2 or 3mm apex seals, dowel pin, etc...pretty much do everything to ensure that you'll have a very fast, solid, reliable engine.

If going that route, it helps if you are close with a reputable rotary shop. :D I highly suggest Rotary Power in Gardena, CA. They are tops.

DRIFTING=RICE
12-07-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by TanabeUSA
Best bet is to find a shell, as well as a useable core to rebuild. Might cost a little more than just dropping in a jspec, but at least you'll be able to enlarge the intake and exhaust ports, go with 2 or 3mm apex seals, dowel pin, etc...pretty much do everything to ensure that you'll have a very fast, solid, reliable engine.

If going that route, it helps if you are close with a reputable rotary shop. :D I highly suggest Rotary Power in Gardena, CA. They are tops.

This would be a good idea depending on how he wants his car. But shops will charge you an arm and a leg for a rebuild. I mean i have a jspec, but when this thing blows you know its gonna get rebuilt by me and shes gonna get ported :D

I dont really trust many shops in la with my rx7, all i hear is horror stories from friends, and definately not to build an engine. heh cant even believe the turn around time some of my friends have gotten from these "rotary shops". Being a rotary owner I only trust myself and some friends and select few from the rx7 messageboards...(imo) spending money on an rx7 for labor is a waste when i can do it myself, but not everyone is like me. I dont know rotarypower so i cant say anything about them. A good way to find more info would be to check out www.teamfc3s.org, www.rx7club.com, or www.nopistons.com, At least you can talk with people that have experience with rotaries and also get other point of views. I mean i dont think this forum can really help you aswell as they can for rotary information. But yea good luck on the rx hunt dude.

driftxtreem
12-07-2003, 04:28 PM
Well if he hasnt yet aquired the car, then getting an s5 shell and putting in a new jspec would be good. Im not talking about buying an na and then putting a 13bt into it. Used s5 jspec motor is like 900-1100. Not 3500. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i could get him an fd front clip for a thousand less then that. If those are your prices in japan. And you converted those prices into U.S. currency. Your getting *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing ripped off or someone lied to you.

And Chas, if you find a good running condition TII u can always buy it, drive it. THen if the the motor goes just rebuild and port it.
Well I could list names of shops also get you the original estimate I got from Mazda and show you threads on the Yahoo auction where this is the normal price for a 13b Rotary engine so I dont think I have been lied to or been ripped off. The gasket kit allon is 550 bucks If you were even going to start to rebuild. The cheepest part of the whole damn rebuild is the Apex seal. Dont think I dont know what the prices are I look everyday for a good engine and or parts to keep stock for when I or a customer may need them. Just one more thing the housings are on a 2 month back order from Mazda here and they are only produced in Hiroshima. Like I said when it comet to Rotarys and Japan I know what Im talking about.

DRIFTING=RICE
12-07-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by driftxtreem
Well I could list names of shops also get you the original estimate I got from Mazda and show you threads on the Yahoo auction where this is the normal price for a 13b Rotary engine so I dont think I have been lied to or been ripped off. The gasket kit allon is 550 bucks If you were even going to start to rebuild. The cheepest part of the whole damn rebuild is the Apex seal. Dont think I dont know what the prices are I look everyday for a good engine and or parts to keep stock for when I or a customer may need them. Just one more thing the housings are on a 2 month back order from Mazda here and they are only produced in Hiroshima. Like I said when it comet to Rotarys and Japan I know what Im talking about.

think about it. two people just told you your prices were high. If those are your prices then you might aswell come to america and buy here.

You said Used Jspec 13b 3500 and up?
hmm whats this? http://www.nippon-motors.com/mazda.htm. Many people in so cal get there engines from them. s4 13bt is 750 and s5 13bt is 900? I dont know how you factored in 3500. I mean a 13brew (FD...incase you dont know...) at nippon is 1950. I dont know what your talking about.

I think your being lied to still. Maybe your not doing your math right or something. I didnt even bring up putting a brand new engine together lol. Your just off man.

driftxtreem
12-07-2003, 05:28 PM
think about it. two people just told you your prices were high. If those are your prices then you might aswell come to america and buy here.

You said Used Jspec 13b 3500 and up?
hmm whats this? http://www.nippon-motors.com/mazda.htm. Many people in so cal get there engines from them. s4 13bt is 750 and s5 13bt is 900? I dont know how you factored in 3500. I mean a 13brew (FD...incase you dont know...) at nippon is 1950. I dont know what your talking about.

I think your being lied to still. Maybe your not doing your math right or something. I didnt even bring up putting a brand new engine together lol. Your just off man.
Oh maybe those are some of those 40,000 mile engines we have so many of over here. Yea and I got 13 inches to. Give it up dude whats the compresion on those 5.5 yea like I want one of them. If it dont have verafiable 8.2 or better you might as well do the rebuild. Like I said I know every quality rebuild shop and have a direct conection to the scrap yard computer base. I have looked at more Fd3s than you have probobly seen in your life and a wrecked one with a decent engine, and this is only the engine goes for minimum 3k plus the pull fee. now the engines you may be talking about might be the ones they have next to the factory Sileightys.

DRIFTING=RICE
12-07-2003, 10:53 PM
wtf are you talking about? im getting 120 on front and 115-120 on rear. Your still an idiot. All of nippons motors are supposedley tested and sold at 120psi. I dont really believe that, but I tested my own motor and thats what i got. Your an idiot still. Dont talk anymore...And wtf are you talking about fds? They cost 15-18 used. Are you an american in japan or what? Whatever you are, your a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing idiot. I dont even want to waste my time talking to you anymore, probably never seen a rotary in your life.

TanabeUSA
12-07-2003, 11:14 PM
:eek:

I would be careful, driftxtreem is gangster. SERIOUSLY

Chas
12-07-2003, 11:20 PM
"thats gangsta" Mike M

DRIFTING=RICE
12-07-2003, 11:42 PM
oh no! now im scared...gangs are scary...*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that. I dont understand how someone can be so ignorant. I mean if he doesnt believe me, he can ask people on 7 forums and see.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 12:43 AM
wtf are you talking about? im getting 120 on front and 115-120 on rear. Your still an idiot. All of nippons motors are supposedley tested and sold at 120psi. I dont really believe that, but I tested my own motor and thats what i got. Your an idiot still. Dont talk anymore...And wtf are you talking about fds? They cost 15-18 used. Are you an american in japan or what? Whatever you are, your a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing idiot. I dont even want to waste my time talking to you anymore, probably never seen a rotary in your life.
All right needle *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you think you know what your talkin about hu well I first of all have more rotaries than you will ever see, My first was a RX3 if you even know what it is and second I quoted the compresion in bar *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* head exactly how it couculated in Japan but you cant seem to add or recognized when your owened and as for talken to me who asked you I pointed out exactly what you and your google search could never find. Who the hell do you think you are anyways do you even own a car or what you still 16 and gettin rides to sunday school from mommy. Biiaattch ive probobly had my license longer than you been alive and kick the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* outa bigger turds than you.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 12:52 AM
and here is what you get for 2300
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/56150512

heres what you get for 4500 a pile of crap and a engine
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g11584784
do you need to get owned any more rice *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 03:07 AM
hmm so you see a link with a reidiculously high price. and then say those are average rotary prices? look at www.fc3s.org for what they would charge. theres tons of sites that show that used 13bts are in the 700-1100 range... Ok now the fun begins.

Oh maybe those are some of those 40,000 mile engines we have so many of over here. Yea and I got 13 inches to. Give it up dude whats the compresion on those 5.5 yea like I want one of them

And what about bar dumbshit. You were estimating the engines on the site i reffered you to had 5.5 bar (roughly 80 psi...) But then i have an engine from that seller, and i told you my compression...120 front 115-120 rear (do the math *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* 120psi = 8.2)...Your an idiot lol u think ur cool because u put compression in bar?

And you most likely never worked on a rotary so stfu. Are you on any of the 7 boards? Heres me and my friends last project. He bought a shell for 1500 and an engine from nippon the site i showed you for 900. Here you go. Pics i took on camera phone this morning of the car in my garage. Real shitty quality since my phone was blurry. But enough to own you...

I mean i know im only 18, but i doubt you were doing this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* when you were my age.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pabfcb5a9b7331011fbecc449f74e622d/fa5b5de3.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p70d90ff6370d83c9ef2195471b5632aa/fa5b5dee.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pd66b00f8ea55b8c2566c102bafbdef16/fa5b5ddb.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p7921982bac8872eab369c1fbd611c5e4/fa5b5df5.jpg

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 03:07 AM
motor before it was in...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pfd2cc576a90d376c9d170a3834f2ec5d/fa5b5ddf.jpg

My car...and a drunk me holding up my fmic.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/pcc54f9dbfddef7759ed2a3039f713d4e/fb0eedc9.jpg

Heres my car so u can stfu.
This is all on camera phone, sorry guys...too poor to buy a digi cam, all money goes into car and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pd7d04c9de4ebd42ddec2190857cefc6f/fa5b5783.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pd3c0c2770ba2415ad9e73484c80aff63/fa5b5789.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p4891d143191daa12bb6b45d9e6b6fbd1/fa5b5787.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p49cecfc2913fb9e4d1f3beb79755dd33/fa5b5786.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pcc3d1b858030c1b9f97635e3f9a60f99/fa5b5785.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p93b1e1c87ea8796c4b8004f1fd6409f8/fa5b5275.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pca111ae32dadad4616925efcdd53b3eb/fa5b5274.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pab4584377d3e804c51d7ae12b5d5e4a5/fa5b5272.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pbe8d44fd175a0665c22b559a03d5cf29/fa5b5271.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p9d4c9ce55d79df4e91c0df6a71587935/fa5b5270.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p36f36cf4456d9a2b226a2b42c2c244cd/fa5b526f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p6f6481e3acdbbbf6deec88ffd8691a2a/fa5b526a.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p7a17e08038096173a1d68a428951cfa2/fa5b5268.jpg

lol 16 and still getting rides to sunday school from mommy haha good one....*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, please...

Its dumb for me to have to argue over the internet. your an idiot....

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 03:35 AM
The gasket kit allon is 550 bucks If you were even going to start to rebuild. The cheepest part of the whole damn rebuild is the Apex seal. Dont think I dont know what the prices are I look everyday for a good engine and or parts to keep stock for when I or a customer may need them.

Hmm gasket kit http://www.mazdatrix.com/getprice.asp?partnum=10-2710-8DF4
apex seal kit http://www.mazdatrix.com/getprice.asp?partnum=MZTX-13-ROTORLC

gasket kit entire: $282
Apex seal kit: $834.46

did u not just say the gasket kit is 550 and that the cheapest part of the rebuild was the seals? And didnt u say after that, "Dont think I dont know what the prices are I look everyday for a good engine and or parts"

Nice work on not knowing a gotdamn thing. lol. It sucks to get owned i must say.

Anarx
12-08-2003, 03:42 AM
now i hate argueing over the internet i find it to be a stuped waste of time... but i guess i'll defend my friend..

*note mine is the blue FC*

i did alot of the eletrical work on his car including the S-AFC, Gauges, Turbo timer etc..
i have been studying rotarys for around 2 years now. i am also in the process of building my own stand alone EMS system and wideband controler.

i understand that the prices in japan are higher then thouse here just economy differnce but that seems extreamly steep even considering that.

i had read through the posts and found that most of the comments i saw where that of a grade schooler.. very inmature..

the kind of stuff i have seen on this thread gives drifting and rotorheads a bad name..

just looked at all the spelling errors.. blah i'm tired and drunk and dont give a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 03:47 AM
lol i wired the safc, and broke the wires. YOU SOLDERED IT... damn i can do the mechanics but im just getting stumped sometimes on the stupid wiring lol, heh at least you can help me with it. Good to see you on the board jesse. At least someone else here knows what their talking about.

Anarx
12-08-2003, 03:53 AM
BTW tanabe i just saw your post about the mounts...

you can get converson mounts from http://www.fc3s.org pretty resonably priced.. they even have cosmo mounts too.. handy for that 20B converons :D

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 03:54 AM
i just started reading this today but

(Used Jspec 13b 3500 and up
rebuild from Mazda 4500 no warranty outside of Japan

New 13b from Mazda 130k I think Ill buy another car to blow up)

that right there driftxtreem tells me you don't know *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about the rotary and you getting your information out of your *Censored**Censored**Censored* or your wan na be street racing friends and don't post stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* unless you have the right info and you got OWNED by DRIFTING=RICE

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by DrifterX
i just started reading this today but

(Used Jspec 13b 3500 and up
rebuild from Mazda 4500 no warranty outside of Japan

New 13b from Mazda 130k I think Ill buy another car to blow up)

that right there driftxtreem tells me you don't know *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about the rotary and you getting your information out of your *Censored**Censored**Censored* or your wan na be street racing friends and don't post stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* unless you have the right info and you got OWNED by DRIFTING=RICE

heh raul somes it up nice.

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 03:57 AM
hey jese when u gonna go touge with us?????

eFINI_FC
12-08-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Anarx
the kind of stuff i have seen on this thread gives drifting and rotorheads a bad name..

I agree man. This is way too much drama over some damn price quoting. Damn all them cylinders, valves, cams an' shiet. Everything sould be Rotor-powered I think! Im sure a lot of you feel the same too. So WTF, intsead of all this bickerin an shtuff, why not help eachother out. Thats what the first few posts were about!! DAYUM!! If alla da rotary drifters got along out there we'd be runnin some shiet for sho'!!

Anarx
12-08-2003, 04:16 AM
lets see here... right now my supenson is so worn out that i am geting 2 degrees or so of negitve camber on the rear tires. So i need to get new struts, springs, and busings.. i might get the struts and springs from a freind dirt cheap *racing beat springs and KYB AGX struts* so hopefully that works out. the bushings i am probably going to go with the engery suspenson bushings witch will run be 139 *accroding to my over priced shop* so estamate that at being around 400 dollers or so...

when my tire poped *due to the fact that the camber was so bad that the inner edge of my tires where on radials while the rest had good tread* i got a look at my brakes.. my REAR brakes need to be done and the rotors dont look so swift, the Hawk HP black pads i was looking at run around 130 for the full set plus it looks like i need rotors too... if you can hook me up with that guy who sells the sloted brembos for like 40 bux a pop i will probably go that route..

so theres anouther 290

anouther friend will be hooking me up with new Falken Azenis or Zeaks depending.. he can get them for my car at around 65 eatch so thats around 260 dollers before mounting and balencing..

and theres anouther 300...

and after thats all said and done i need a J-Spec

and my standalone that i'm making will end up being around 300 by the time i'm done..

the wideband and controler equal out to about 250

then dyno time lets say 200 for shits and gigles...

so thats

400 + 290 + 300 + 650 + 300 + 250 + 200 = 2,390

at around 200 dollers every 2 weeks that will take a long *Censored**Censored**Censored* time :P

oohhh and i forgot the mention that i need to get a test only smog.. senice thats not going to be able to be paid off theres about anouther 400 dollers i am going to have to dump into emissions

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 04:21 AM
hey at least im showing chas some information on seals and gaskets lol. And jesse what does that have to do with whats going on lol. You need to start slangin friend. At least you could get all your stuff, and put 24s with spinners on your fc, and you could get some sweet gold teeth. damn...that would be the life man, definately. And damn johns black fc, when i see the pic it makes me want to steal it out of my garage!

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 04:29 AM
take the black FC to Mexico lol just take it, take it, take it, TAKE IT lol.

eFINI_FC
12-08-2003, 04:43 AM
Anarx-
Did u post in hte right fourm?
I know I'm really tired, but that made no sense to me regaring this topic!!:D

FC3S
12-08-2003, 04:45 AM

Apex seal kit: $834.46
One thing. Thats the carbon set. The Steel set is $973.96
I dont think the guy plans on driving at 8k + all the time.
On a side not i know a guy that will sell me a rebuilt N/A motor for $900...

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 04:51 AM
wak wak wak you sound like charlie browns teacher well here is the estimate yea Im a dipshit for scannin it upside down but youll hopefully get the picture being 18 and knowing everything.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 04:52 AM
grand total for all the parts

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 04:55 AM
yea 2900 and I dont know my sh't and yea the estimate is in my shop name something you with the backyard attitude will never have. Oh yea and a pick off my phone of my FD get a life iv forgot more about cars than you and six of your friends will ever know.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 04:57 AM
yea and one more from modified yea biaaaatch its been featured in Modified magazine. And yours was what the Auto Trader. My wheels cost more than your whole damn car and you wanna talk smac to me. I got more in my ignition than you got in the bank. better know what your up against before you get crazy.

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 05:08 AM
then they just (f u c k e d) you over becuase your S t u p i d

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 05:11 AM
like an 18 year old wish you had balls as big as your mouth Im done with you punk hope to run into you sometime.

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 05:15 AM
same here b i t c h just becuase you have anf fd don't mean your the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 05:20 AM
same here b i t c h just becuase you have anf fd don't mean your the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. yea but I got more than you and what was that coment about rotary engines I dont know HHHMMMM lets see you are what 18 and I had my first rotary when I was a freshmen in high school so lets see yea I think I started before you were even a gleam in your daddys eyes and a pain in your mommas side Class of 83. what you all think your the first yep young and attitude such a shame.

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 05:26 AM
who said i was 18

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 05:32 AM
you still here give it up i owned you and your buddie to many times.

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 05:38 AM
you sound like and 18 year old great reply man you own nothing since i have only started posting today dip s h i t

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 05:41 AM
you sound like and 18 year old great reply man you own nothing since i have only starting posting dip s h i t HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL your killing me man stop oh my god the laughter hurts

eFINI_FC
12-08-2003, 05:42 AM
And theres a comeback!!

It just sounds like to me that maybe Driftextreem likes to do things the absolute right way, which can be a bit spendy. Everyone is goin to have different ways to get parts and everyones going to get different qualities. Only suggestion that I give to anyone doing rotory work is that u should do your shi it right the first time and do it good. otherwise, you WILL end up spending more in the end. that "same" and "cheaper" rotory rocket may not be just that.

Again why dont we just help eahother out!! I think rotories are the best thing to enter the automotive world. help eachother out and lets build some fukking monsters dammit!!

Look at all of those Harley Dav. riders an thier "family". those fukkers are strong 'cause they dont have none of this bullllshit.
I know blah blah blah....

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 05:47 AM
i expected a reply like that how typical.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by eFINI_FC
And theres a comeback!!

It just sounds like to me that maybe Driftextreem likes to do things the absolute right way, which can be a bit spendy. Everyone is goin to have different ways to get parts and everyones going to get different qualities. Only suggestion that I give to anyone doing rotory work is that u should do your shi it right the first time and do it good. otherwise, you WILL end up spending more in the end. that "same" and "cheaper" rotory rocket may not be just that.

Again why dont we just help eahother out!! I think rotories are the best thing to enter the automotive world. help eachother out and lets build some fukking monsters dammit!!

Look at all of those Harley Dav. riders an thier "family". those fukkers are strong 'cause they dont have none of this bullllshit.
I know blah blah blah....
yes I will say I have halfassed some stuff along the way but your exactly right there is only one right way. Ownning a shop and doing the best is all I can ask for, and doing it twice well Id be broke in an hour. I will help any one and do for more than most people but I dont have time for people that cant constructovly contribute to the sport or society in a whole.

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 05:50 AM
And efini sounds to me that your sucking on some nuts.

hahaha i cant read that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and nor does it excuse your stupidity. Do you feel bad for getting *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed over price wise?not my fault your gullible lol. And Since your so old...How are you going to argue with an 18 year old. And that shitty fd is all you have to show for your age?? Sh1t that might not even be your riced out fd lol. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* your car looks too import showoffed out to even move. LoL money must just bring stupidity. I wouldnt even want to drive it... is that sh1t on airbags? hahahaha. hahahah the fact that u put that sh1t in here is funny. And so what man, im poor, daddy didnt buy me anything, that doesnt mean you should go out and buy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that costs 2x more then it should normally. I cant read your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* paper either, it must make you feel good to waste money though... You got owned by an 18 your old for arguing with one. I showed you everything you said that was wrong with you, and all you could come up with was a piece of paper proving u payed too much hahahaha...oh well, better luck next time... Is is my fault your dumb? Jeez you should take some of that money and give that pusssssy a$$$$$$ car some balls...hahaha u have like 30 inch chrome wheels. I hope that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* isnt yours man hahah the nerve. MAybe the chicks dig it though. LOL u take a sports car and make it a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* a$$ car. You cant even drive that trash, you might fck up the body kit...Hey man at least you were in modified tho...and i was in auto trader was it?. Wtf is modifed...You should be in lowrider magazine motherfcker LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! man i could go on about ur a$$ all night. But i have to sleep, im done fighting with you. And im glad you proved me right by posting up a paper "showing" that you spent more then necessary, but hey its your money lol. Well good luck on that car. I bet you got underglow on that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* too huh sweetheart. hahahahahaha oh man. Ima have a siezure or something if i dont stop hahahaha oh sht hahahahahhahahahaah funniest post ever! OMG OMG OMG PLEASE POST MORE PICS! whats your specs? Sponsored by apc yet? Please tell me you got altezzas on the end to go with that waste of money peice of sht veilside kit lol. My dumbass redneck friend has that kit. ITS SO TRASH LOL! hahahaha and it cost him soo much lol. Man your my idol.

HAHHAHAHAA i CANT EVEN QUESTION YOU MAN! YOUR AWESOME LOL. YOU HAVE SOME BALLS TO OWN THAT THING AND PASS PICTURES AROUND HAHAHAH OH MAN, YOu should be on the cover of import tuner. "THe guy who gets used motors for the price of my turbo II LOL!!!!!!!" man. You rock. You definately need some spinners on that thing. I dont even think theres a condiment made to accent that rice LOL. here man www.lowridermagazine.com there crazy if they dont feature that car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahah GOOD NIGHT!

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 05:57 AM
your still spuin out your face go to bed its past your bed time. Oh and are you calling me out. On air Ill still take anything you will ever own. And is this my only car mmmmmmmmm nope got more than you and your whole family. and read yea I know there is a reading problem in your neigborhood. your ignorance is still showing and you still havent proved your point you still talkin smac just like most people that get http://maxwhores.com/steve/owned.gif

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 06:04 AM
man i already owned you just read back where you were going on about pricey jspecs. THat was my arguement oh and the seal and gasket thing thats was funny too and how you talked sarcastic on nippon motors. Lets re cap. Point 1. I proved your prices were too high. Point2. U mentioned this and that unknowledgable info on a rebuild and i proved you other wise. And point3. You assumed that the nippon motors were trash and had no compression, I told u other wise. I mean even tanabe said thats steep on your prices lol. GIVE THIS GUY THE IGNORANCE OF THE YEAR AWARD AND A *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING MEDAL OF RICE LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH and more cars then my family? hahaha owning cars doesnt make u a good driver dumbshit "hence" drift forum, form of driving right?( I can respect that).... LOL build all the show cars u want man, ur not making any use out of that parade queen fd. Hahahaha man your car is so destroyed you couldnt even give it to someone and makea decent rx7 out of it. Instead you made rice city over there. hahhaha man good stuff, i dont even think u can make a comment that blocks out the show*Censored**Censored**Censored*ness of your car hahahahahah

and whats this?

like an 18 year old wish you had balls as big as your mouth Im done with you punk hope to run into you sometime.

Im 6'3" 215 and still growing haha, you should pray you never see me. I wouldnt hesitate to beat your *Censored**Censored**Censored* all over the place lol. You should be shot for doing that to a car.
im choking at the pic hahahaha.

and

My wheels cost more than your whole damn car and you wanna talk smac to me. I got more in my ignition than you got in the bank. better know what your up against before you get crazy.

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* your so gullable i could sell you a hot dog for 1000 dollars. Your rims look like some *Censored**Censored**Censored*. So does the car. Ignition system uhm dont get me started on linking, and then show you how much an ignition system really costs, and then get you all worked up again. I dunno who put u up to this sht lol but SOMEONE DEFINATELY LIED TO YOU. DEFINATELY.

NOW ITS TIME FOR SLEEP GOODNIGHT.

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 06:16 AM
man this is f u c k i n g comedy he's basically saying yeah my mommy and daddy bought me everything but I'm a b i t c h to drive and I'm to s t u p i d to find the right price but i will be d u m b s h i t and pay 3 times more just because i feel like it and that fd being in modify don't mean *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* they don't require a car to reach certain HP before they put you on there magazine you can get a civic with a kit and just boltons to make it on that magazine.

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 06:21 AM
man this is f u c k i n g comedy he's basically saying yeah my mommy and daddy bought me everything but I'm a b i t c h to drive and I'm to s t u p i d to find the right price but i will be d u m b s h i t and pay 3 times more just because i feel like it and that fd being in modify don't mean *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* they don't require a car to reach certain HP before they put you on there magazine you can get a civic with a kit and just boltons to make it on that magazine.

HAHAHAHAHA thats comedy. I bet the motherfcker does have a pretty fixed up accord though. Hey man he thinks that body kit makes him a good driver. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ill out drive you in any car you have AND WHAT? ANY CAR. Get the ferrari out. lol. THis is SO FUNNY. Youve probably never had to work for *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in your life.
IVE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH FUN ON A MESSAGE BOARD! YOU MADE MY NIGHT! Threads gonna get delted lol.

Sorry chas for messing up your thread. I mean i am young but i know what i know and if you have any more questions about the fc then u can pm me, Ill do my best to help you out.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 06:26 AM
man i already owned you just read back where you were going on about pricey jspecs. THat was my arguement oh and the seal and gasket thing thats was funny too and how you talked sarcastic on nippon motors. Lets re cap. Point 1. I proved your prices were too high. Point2. U mentioned this and that unknowledgable info on a rebuild and i proved you other wise. And point3. You assumed that the nippon motors were trash and had no compression, I told u other wise. I mean even tanabe said thats steep on your prices lol. GIVE THIS GUY THE IGNORANCE OF THE YEAR AWARD AND A *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING MEDAL OF RICE LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH and more cars then my family? hahaha owning cars doesnt make u a good driver dumbshit "hence" drift forum, form of driving right?( I can respect that).... LOL build all the show cars u want man, ur not making any use out of that parade queen fd. Hahahaha man your car is so destroyed you couldnt even give it to someone and makea decent rx7 out of it. Instead you made rice city over there. hahhaha man good stuff, i dont even think u can make a comment that blocks out the show*Censored**Censored**Censored*ness of your car hahahahahah

and whats this?

Im 6'3" 215 and still growing haha, you should pray you never see me. I wouldnt hesitate to beat your *Censored**Censored**Censored* all over the place lol. You should be shot for doing that to a car.
im choking at the pic hahahaha.

and

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* your so gullable i could sell you a hot dog for 1000 dollars. Your rims look like some *Censored**Censored**Censored*. So does the car. Ignition system uhm dont get me started on linking, and then show you how much an ignition system really costs, and then get you all worked up again. I dunno who put u up to this sht lol but SOMEONE DEFINATELY LIED TO YOU. DEFINATELY.

NOW ITS TIME FOR SLEEP GOODNIGHT.
6'3 and 215 yea thats a good match up im the same with ten years af aikido wana try punk make my day and you should look back I never once mad a comment to or about Nippon what ever and a show car I drive it every day. and its still better than yours. nighty night

eFINI_FC
12-08-2003, 06:28 AM
DRIFTING=RICE Fuc u, quit tryin ta put ur balls in everyones mouth u angry fukk
I aint takin anyones side. All im sayin is that there's people out there that are in a hurry and end up buyin some "well built" motor motor that they find out later had APC's ultra carbon fibre seals put into them , and think theyre riding a solid machine.
Just make sure its as solid as when it was a new car.
Id give anything to roll a BRAND NEW fukken 13B off of Mazda's lot, not off of Rod's Cheap-Rotory-Rebuilds lot.

You should get some rest dayum.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 06:30 AM
HAHAHAHAHA thats comedy. I bet the motherfcker does have a pretty fixed up accord though. Hey man he thinks that body kit makes him a good driver. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ill out drive you in any car you have AND WHAT? ANY CAR. Get the ferrari out. lol. THis is SO FUNNY. Youve probably never had to work for *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in your life.
IVE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH FUN ON A MESSAGE BOARD! YOU MADE MY NIGHT! Threads gonna get delted lol.

Sorry chas for messing up your thread. I mean i am young but i know what i know and if you have any more questions about the fc then u can pm me, Ill do my best to help you out. owe there you go again still up mmmm rich kid yea dont I wish I have all this because of my skills not my mouth. And no its a Civic at least when I do rice I still do it better than you. And driving skills see ya at the Formula D or cant you aford a ticket to watch I will have my car there lets see what ya got

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 06:34 AM
Looking at an NA FC3S. Will the 13BT from an Fc fit right into the NA car? What is needed, and the biggest question, will it be smog legal? Does the 13btt from the FD swap right in, or are there clearence issuses? and then Chas even states he is looking at the Fd 13btt not some aniquated FC 13b

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 06:36 AM
and yes chas the 13Btt from the FD will fit but you need a lower mount and the harnes and ECU as well as a frontmount intercooler. You should also do the trannie at the same time and as for the drive shaft there are manny ways to tackle that.

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 06:46 AM
yeah i would love to see everyone lap your a$$ and that big mouth must kissed a lot of (_!_) to get that FD to look like s h i t

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 06:46 AM
Looking at an NA FC3S. Will the 13BT from an Fc fit right into the NA car?

huh? he mentioned fd yes but he was talking about 13bt aswell.

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 06:52 AM
Man i dont have anything else to say. I didnt mean to offend efini.

you should look back I never once mad a comment to or about Nippon

Oh maybe those are some of those 40,000 mile engines we have so many of over here. Yea and I got 13 inches to. Give it up dude whats the compresion on those 5.5 yea like I want one of them

You werent talking about nippon? sure....Your sarcasm wasnt
welcomed by me.

I think I started before you were even a gleam in your daddys eyes and a pain in your mommas side Class of 83. what you all think your the first yep young and attitude such a shame.

HOLY SHT i just did the math and if you graduated around the class of 83, you must be what 38? damn and your arguing with me? ANd it seems you dont know *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Man i honestly thought u were like some rich 23 out of college kid but damn. Your pathetic. Man on a serious note. Dont you think thats pathetic? Like honestly, thats pathetic.

Its sad. I wont even argue with you. I feel sad for you.

DrifterX
12-08-2003, 07:12 AM
this guy just doesn't get it that his car is c r a p and that they f u c k e d him over and he still thinks hes right and just because he has a rotary doesn't mean anything with that f u c k i n g attitude no one is going to help him they will just tell you to f u c k off and go pay 10 times more just for some work that you can't even do a lot of drivers will look at your car and say it sucks I'm done with this your just not getting into your head that we don't give a f u c k how much money you have on that nasty FD all your post just show us that you know nothing and we don't like rich b a s t a r d s.

Chas
12-08-2003, 08:08 AM
and yes chas the 13Btt from the FD will fit but you need a lower mount and the harnes and ECU as well as a frontmount intercooler. You should also do the trannie at the same time and as for the drive shaft there are manny ways to tackle that.

Thanks, custom mounts or is there pre maid ones?

CRASHDRIVE
12-08-2003, 08:49 AM
Chas,

are you still going for the FC or FD?

after all this post, i can't figure it out anymore.

CRASHDRIVE
12-08-2003, 09:42 AM
DRIFTING=RICE and your buddies.

With the post i've seen here. You sound like little s h i t nose kids.

driftxtreem is a shop owner in Japan. Maybe the price are different, thats because of the ecomonic difference between US and Japan.

Besides if you know your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, i dont see any good qualities on any of those parts you showed us. Yes, you can drop and rebuild rotaries, but can you built it well and reliable? They look like s h i t, Burnt and look like straight from the f u c k e n Junk Yard. If DriftXtreem can provide a pics of the engine parts in good qualities, i would rather get the engine from him.

Now I know your going to "FLAME" on me, but that will show you how more ignorant you are, and that you need more growing up to do (thats including your friends, regardless of their age).

But i checked up on those Engines for sale links that you posted, and turns out, those are rebuilt from the Junk yards. That means those are US built. Now I like my JDM engine. I like getting my engine straight from Japan with an import receipt. AND i dont like an amatuer with no ASE OR formal experiece to work on my car. So i would rather work with a sligthly higher priced engine work, that will serve me well vs. getting your half assed hands all over my car.

and i dont know any of you. But when i do an engine swap, i accept the FACT that i'll be spending alot of $$. Thats just the FACTS. If alot of you guys want to do a sloppy engine swap, do right ahead.
Dude face it, until you get formal training and study with the best, your just an amatuer punk that wants to get into racing with no knowledge at all of what you're doing.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 10:39 AM
Thanks, custom mounts or is there pre maid ones? I my self would look at the FD mount the engines are simmilar but not the same. The FD caries more smog hose than a 2 meter roll and if you are going with the tranni upgrade you will most likely need to enginer that mount to. I have not heard of a off the shelf engine or tranni mounts but there are cars here running that setup. for such a small cc engine the power is unbeliveble even with the cat and air pump you could still push 450 hp out of it with not allot of parts.

hachiroku-fc3s
12-08-2003, 10:40 AM
Chas. FC3S.org has some good stuff.

I just wasted 15 minutes reading this crap. There is some good info in there but quit flaming. Im down with reading long posts if they have info I want in them but dont make us wade through your knee high s... in galoshes to find it. Post helpful s... and leave the rest in ya head. Flaming and b....ing on the internet does nothing for anyone. Price diffs. To each his own. Itll be alright. Personally, I have found rebuild kits to be around $400 so I am thankful for the link in there. And racing beat seals are cheaper than $800 arent they. Havent checked in a while. Well, at least FCs are getting so much attention.

Feint
12-08-2003, 11:05 AM
What does age have to do with knowledge again? Anyways,I thought you would have caught on at some point,the name is self-explainitory.I don't know if this has been pulled off in a FC,but I've seen pics and videos of 13BT's with 3 rotors,it would probably be a first to have one dropped in a FC.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Feint
What does age have to do with knowledge again? Anyways,I thought you would have caught on at some point,the name is self-explainitory.I don't know if this has been pulled off in a FC,but I've seen pics and videos of 13BT's with 3 rotors,it would probably be a first to have one dropped in a FC. the three rotor you refer to is the 20b it only came in the Cosmo and was twin turboed and yes it has been put in a fc. Here is one in a FD

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 11:26 AM
the three rotor you refer to is the 20b it only came in the Cosmo and was twin turboed and yes it has been put in a fc. Here is one in a FD like I stated somewhere in this god forsaken thread you need to lower the engine to close the hood this was done at Ares in Bris AU they tried to do it with stacking washers and long bolts. they snaped so they went for the hoodles and went straight in with the original Cosmo cross member mount. The car will perform like this but the hood also helps with cooling. I have built a mount to bolt the engine in and still use the hood but you get real low clerance on the oil pan. Normal driving and your probobly good to go but if you hit the apex in a corner right well there goes the oil. There are oil pan gards for them and the 13bs as well.

Feint
12-08-2003, 12:23 PM
I know about the 20B.But I've seen custom fabricated 3 rotor 13B's,but never one of them dropped in a FC.There is also a 4 rotor N/A,some shop built it in Japan.The orginal link

http://sashishi.hp.infoseek.co.jp/4re_0629_001.wmv

Doesn't work anymore,but I have the video if anyone wants to host it.If I can host it I will post it.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Feint
I know about the 20B.But I've seen custom fabricated 3 rotor 13B's,but never one of them dropped in a FC.There is also a 4 rotor N/A,some shop built it in Japan.The orginal link

http://sashishi.hp.infoseek.co.jp/4re_0629_001.wmv

Doesn't work anymore,but I have the video if anyone wants to host it.If I can host it I will post it. was it Top Fuel they had one for sale and it wasnt cheep 600 hpn/a and 900 turboed on 100 oct. heres there link for the 13b page
http://www.pac-gate.co.jp/muramatsu/index.htm

hachiroku-fc3s
12-08-2003, 01:07 PM
Mazda made a 4 rotor and put it in a miata in Japan as a racecar. I have seen a 12A three rotor. Weird. Nice FD. Creamin my pants over here. And FC3S.org has 20B mounts for FCs. And yes this is a god forsaken forum. 5 lines worth the useful info and 7 pages of s... .

DRIFTING=RICE
12-08-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
DRIFTING=RICE and your buddies.

With the post i've seen here. You sound like little s h i t nose kids.

driftxtreem is a shop owner in Japan. Maybe the price are different, thats because of the ecomonic difference between US and Japan.

Besides if you know your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, i dont see any good qualities on any of those parts you showed us. Yes, you can drop and rebuild rotaries, but can you built it well and reliable? They look like s h i t, Burnt and look like straight from the f u c k e n Junk Yard. If DriftXtreem can provide a pics of the engine parts in good qualities, i would rather get the engine from him.

But i checked up on those Engines for sale links that you posted, and turns out, those are rebuilt from the Junk yards. That means those are US built. Now I like my JDM engine. I like getting my engine straight from Japan with an import receipt. AND i dont like an amatuer with no ASE OR formal experiece to work on my car. So i would rather work with a sligthly higher priced engine work, that will serve me well vs. getting your half assed hands all over my car.

1. Hmmm burned and built from the junkyard? I dont have any dilapidated housings, nothings chattered or messed up with my engine...Quality parts? Mazda trix? Thats pretty good. And that was just an example. Others would be atkins...Hurley...Its not like a i can come onto a drifting forum and get more technical. Hardly anyone here has any technical information on rotarys, so i dont expect you to know anything...

2. This isnt flaming, this is stop talking. Everyone on here talks, no one has sht. I have an fc to own fds with. I showed you, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ill make some videos. I would never build you a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing engine. Do you even have a car? I would never offer to build anyone an engine...Im not running a shop, and i dont provide services to anyone. And half *Censored**Censored**Censored* mechanic? Im not even a mechanic wtf are you talking about, any normal person can do there own thing and build there own stuff. My next rebuild will be with new s5housings,s4 rotors, to4b 60-1. Haltech e6k. The atkins 2piece seals. And im gonna try to get that BDC from the other forum to do a half bridge on my 7. I gotta save up for that, i dont have a billion dollars to waste on whatever... Sht im a kid i go to college I never said hey check this out im building an engine for a customer...I mean what are you talking about? I wouldnt trust that guy with my car. I can trust my friends and other people, id trust mazda trix. You act is if im some poor orginization...I posted those pics because, he said i was a 16 year old and my mom drives me too school lol... And as a refference as to buying what ever car and putting a new motor in..I mean you probably think my shtty car with full suspension and a "shtty" perfect compression motor is trash, thats cool you cant say anything until you see it. I mean while your typing or doing whatever, fantasizing abour drifting or watching initial d, or beating it to hentai. At least im driving. And messing with the rotary. And learning. lol Suck all the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you want guys.

Spec
12-08-2003, 03:57 PM
All this flammin for a price quote? Dudes....y'all have to much time on your hands. If you go to Sears to buy some article and it's to expensive for your taste, do you yell at the cashier or you just go to another store to buy it for less?

Come on.....

Spec.

Chas
12-08-2003, 06:49 PM
DriftXtreme knows his stuff. I respect him hes given be alot fo help. Damn he helped me get all access. On the other hand, no shift knobs!:D ;)

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 07:16 PM
DriftXtreme knows his stuff. I respect him hes given be alot fo help. Damn he helped me get all access. On the other hand, no shift knobs!:D ;)
Chas im still workin on your knobs The main company is YAC but there retail outlet I still cant find a name for. I have inquired to YAC but no return phone call as of yet. Ill keep you posted. Did Jim give you all access thats great:D

Chas
12-08-2003, 07:59 PM
Thanks for working on it. Yea he did. Im stoked about it, hes seems like a nice guy.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Thanks for working on it. Yea he did. Im stoked about it, hes seems like a nice guy.
Cool see ya in the pits

Chas
12-08-2003, 08:06 PM
See ya there. Im gonna be in the Vertex booth, stop by.

driftxtreem
12-08-2003, 09:39 PM
See ya there. Im gonna be in the Vertex booth, stop by. ill slide by

Chas
12-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Cool

sobe
01-23-2004, 10:22 PM
cool..i wish i could come and holla