Wasn't Rado going to start drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't Rado going to start drifting?

the biggest topic a while back was the controversy with Christian Rado and his take on drifting. Didn't he say he was gonna start competing in a Tacoma? There hasn't been a peep from the guy in a while. Is he still gonna compete or was it just a bluff?

Give him some time,with his future agenda,I'm sure he wouldn't miss it for the world .

Comment

He might still be looking for his phone?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
        He might still be looking for his phone?
        crazy has a point...i'll take on rado in my miata, with an Open Def. muahahaha!!!!

Comment

i bet he crashed his ride. hahahaa.

Comment

Did you read the past modified mag? An editor wrote and flamed the import drag racers for stealing the light from the already hard working guys that are trying to get some attention in drifting.

I met Rado at Hot Import Nights. He's a very cool guy. I just think that drivers should stick to their sport of origin... Or at least not steal attention from the guys who seriously need the attention to get major sponsership...

Matt.

Comment

I went back to look at some old threads and it says Rado's going to compete in a Drift Showoff event, doesn't say which one. I don't think he made a good( but lasting) impression on any of us and I was thinking the drifting community made him realize he can't live up to his self-imposed hype. I'd still like to see what he's made of though

i think it's cool if import drag stars head over to drifting, like Steph Papadakis, with respect. It'd be the same situation as Rhys Millen or Sam Hubinette. I don't think pro drivers from other aspects of racing have a following in drifting cuz their fans and sponsorships go along with them. How they perform is what makes them popular.

Comment

ok well lets just send sammy back to ice racing and rhys back to rally.............*Censored**Censored**Censored**C ensored* lets just make all the pro jap drivers go back to jgtc or some other way cool form of racing we dont have

not to many of the drivers really just start straight drifting alot of them came from full fledged factory racing into the d1 if not privateer teams heck most of the started out like alot of american guys do with autocross type runs

i say if you wanna drift do it if you wanna be lame and race 1/4 at the drags thats cool tooo just drive how ya want and what ya want no matter what

sorrry i wanted to rant about somthin
                Last edited by sprung_monkey; 08-20-2004, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X