ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samuel on SPEED CHANNEL'S 'Wind Tunnel' (Aug. 25th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel on SPEED CHANNEL'S 'Wind Tunnel' (Aug. 25th)

MOPAR'S HUBINETTE TO APPEAR ON SPEED CHANNEL'S 'WIND TUNNEL'

By MOPAR

Center Line, Mich. - Team Mopar driver Samuel Hubinette will appear on the popular Speed Channel program "Wind Tunnel" next Wednesday, August 25.

Hubinette will chat with host Dave Despain, live from Irwindale Speedway, between 10 and 11 p.m., EST.

Hubinette, who has won three straight Formula Drift events in his Mopar Dodge Viper Competition Coupe this season, will attempt to sweep the inaugural Formula D Series season and win the fourth and final event at Irwindale Speedway on August 29. Hubinette and team Lateral G Racing lead the Formula D Series
    point standings heading into the season finale.

For more information regarding Mopar and Samuel Hubinette, log on to www.moparspeed.com and www.toxicdrift.com.

my vote is he deff that sam shouldnt win...no offence to him i hope the gush wins

but on topic thats sweet that wind tunnel is starting to covor drifting, this could be really good or really bad

Comment

I want the Pfeiffer to win... I highly doubt that... What we all at Irwindale should do is sabotauge Sam's car.

I'll talk to the guy and ask him about girls. I'll bet him that I can pick up more girls than his white butt can... And everyone else can mess with the vacuum hoses and tweak up his motor...

No seroiusly, I hope Sam doesn't win. Forsberg and the other lead canidates really don't stand a chance, but I really wish that Sam Hubinette doesn't even qualify. It's like he's automatically cheating by driving that car...

Matt.

Comment

i agree sam in cheating its a sweet @$$ car and all but its just not fair,im so glad FD is outlawing it next year!!!

Comment

ya my car is cheating too i guess what with awd, custom abs, million decibel exhaust, AYC, realtime automatically adjustable airbags, would kill me if i crashed... d1 wont let me in but i think they should have AWD and FWD classes including limited and unlimited subcategories and stuff like that.. hubinette's viper could be in RWD unlimited.. i like that setup.. anyone agree?

Comment

I think it would be nice to open up more classes. It would allow more people into the sport. It would be interesting to see the awd and fwd drift competitions as well.

Comment

Working...
            X