Mk3 N/a Lsd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk3 N/a Lsd?

I have a N/A auto supra. I'm trying to figure out if I have a lsd. when I brake stand, there are two tire marks, but when I drift(attempt), It has bad kick back, and also when I drive around normally, I hear noises from the rear end, like plates catching. There are other reasons why this could be happening: 1, I have a very bad drift technic, and 2, the rear end needs gear oil, or is seriously messed up. I am freakin out, so if someone could tell me whats going on it would help immensly. Thanks.

Bumpity bump.

Comment

Mine was an auto N/A...if you have the shock adjustable (I just got home from the bar so bare with me) on your car you have the factory LSD...Supras are very front heavy...well heavy in general. The stap back you are feeling is just your technic..i had the same prob when i started on my a70. When you drift the back end gets out right? but eventually to much does, so you let off the gas to correct the weight transfer. right? this causes the snap back on the drift...basically you are letting to much understeer accure. I will let u know more tomorrow when i am at 100%. it cames down to tecknic. just practice and it will go away. the more you know your car the better.

now the noise you hear could be gears. but more then likly it is just the old chase popping as you make it go sideways....which it probably never was its whole live.

thats my two......
      hit me with a PM if you want more

Comment

thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X