ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well im new. Pics of my 86, and my 01 2.5rs ( need parts!! )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well im new. Pics of my 86, and my 01 2.5rs ( need parts!! )

Well im new here, got a 86 for free, needs some front clip parts and a little TLC on the paint job runs great tho!!. I also have my 01 rs that i have had for about a year now. It's pretty much my track car, and my daily driver.

The suby-

Heres the damage to the '86.

NEED PARTS!!!

Nice cars, Whats up with the APC sticker on the Corrolla haha

Comment

GOTTA LOVE IT. came with the car. i just got done cleaning out the inside. Im going to start on the outside next week. Thats the first to go!!

Comment

nice. looks like some work to be done! good luck with the project!

oh yeah. welcome to drifting.com
        Last edited by spinitsidewayz!; 08-21-2004, 09:24 PM.

Comment

nice Subaru

Comment

Holy SH1T! WHERE CAN I GET APC PRODUCTS FOR MY ROLLA!!!!!!!11111!!!ONEONE!!!!!

I have seriously been looking forever for those HOT products. I got beet by a mysterious 86 with an APC window banner and I think thtas why he beat me!

Comment

Originally posted by 05m0515
              Holy SH1T! WHERE CAN I GET APC PRODUCTS FOR MY ROLLA!!!!!!!11111!!!ONEONE!!!!!

I have seriously been looking forever for those HOT products. I got beet by a mysterious 86 with an APC window banner and I think thtas why he beat me!
              Wow man, show respect, seriously. So what if he has a APC sticker? I bet when you see Team Orange with APC sticker's you'll claim there the sh!t.

Nice Subaru.
              You should check out Club4AG for some parts and more info on your Corolla. If there are any updates in the future, make sure to follow us up.
              Last edited by CounterLock; 08-22-2004, 01:01 AM.

Comment

I was just playin with a fellow Wahingtonian. I was pretending like he beat me. I guess nobody got the joke.

APC as we all know make serious products for the serious driver and would never discredit there hard efforts or there excellent products.

Comment

your funny...i got it.

good luck on the hachi...

subie looks nice, but I don't know about the konig wheels? not very strong from what i have heard.

Comment

Originally posted by suberi_RPS13

subie looks nice, but I don't know about the konig wheels? not very strong from what i have heard.
                    I have nothing to say but good things. I use them for my track
                    and rally rims. They are the strongest konig makes ( Style is " Konig Hole's") I was out on a gravel road and hit a 6" rock and all it did was bend the outter part of the rim, also helps im running a 225/55/17 tire!!! Tuck and roll baby!!

Comment

Welcome to the Impreza/AE86 2 car owner's club

2003 WRX
                      1986 Corolla Hatch

Comment

i alos got the joke lol

and nice cars man

Comment

Working...
                        X