This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel Hubinette on Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain

I was sitting here earlier watching a SPEED Touring Car Challenge race when the commercials came on for Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain he said this week he would have Drifter Samuel Hubinette on his show. I didn't catch the date because i was in my kitchen at the time, but if i see it again i'll make sure i post it up.

Drifting on SpeedTV

Yeah! Found this on speedtv.com. A TV call-in show with a drifter answering questions? Sounds like a televised "message board" Cool Stuff! Must watch!

>
    >
    >Wednesday 8/25 ******* SPECIAL TIME - LIVE at 8pm ET *******

Justin Wilson (Champ Car driver)
    Sam "The Crazy Swede" Hubinette (Need For Speed Underground Formula Drift(r) Championship Points Leader)

Justin Wilson
    In 2001, he became the first British driver to win the FIA Formula 3000 Championship and in 2003 he moved up to Formula One, driving for Minardi and Jaguar. This season, he has moved to the Champ Car World Series where he is currently 11th in the points standings.

Sam "The Crazy Swede" Hubinette
    Formula Drift Points leader Sam Hubinette also joins us live Wednesday August 25th leading up to The final round of the Need For Speed Underground Formula Drift(r) Championship. Sam regularly drives his Mopar Dodge Viper sideways at high speeds through a marked course. Drifting is similar to rally racing, but is done on a closed course and judged on execution and style rather than who finishes the course fastest. Wednesday 8/25 ******* SPECIAL TIME - LIVE at 8pm ET

Comment

This is about freekin' time. I've been watching Dave for a while and I atleast expected him to hit on drift once. I just hope they give Sam the ability to rep drifting to the max

Comment

Please continue here.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...?threadid=7540

Comment

Working...
        X