Awd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awd

my friends who watch Initial-D tell me that you cant really drift in and AWD..but then my other friends who are fans of just drifting tell me that its better with and AWD..whos right?

There is no right or wrong there. Yes you can drift AWD. Harder than RWD but it can be done and done well. So can FWD. It's all what you like. If you like AWD, do AWD. RWD, do RWD etc etc.

We've covered how anything can be drifted here numerous times. May not be pretty but hey.

Drift what you want. Take everything that everyone tells you, everything you read and see and read, and your own experiences and formulate your own opinion. That is what defines your style.

Nice name BTW

Comment

Re: Awd

Originally posted by Ghost
      my friends who watch Initial-D tell me that you cant really drift in and AWD..but then my other friends who are fans of just drifting tell me that its better with and AWD..whos right?
      Your friends must have not watched Initial D or your trying to give Initial D a bad name on a drifting board.There are AWD drifters in Initial D,Keiichi Tsuchiya plays a large part in Initial D,he covers all the technical parts and has a lot of input into such things as the races.I can't see how your friends got that idea.

Comment

RE:

Probably didn't understand tf was going on

Comment

nothing is better just different unless I guess yoiu wnat to compete the it's easier with RWD! Right?

Comment

Working...
          X