Why you don't try FF Drifting
    http://tinyurl.com/23o2w

BEST VIDEO EVER!

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please explain wth was that....

Comment

repost.......stupid people that abuse there cars........

Comment

I've seen a couple of videos of them doing that in India.They just throw the car into spins down the street while a bunch of people watch.

See how many spectators cars were totaled,and how many were almost killed? Some people are geniouses.

Comment

My god that is to insane, just amazing.

Comment

THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE ALIVE!! Did they steal those cars? Or are they so rich they don't care? Fnking morons!

Comment

Seen it, done that...Now lets close this thread...We already have one...

Comment

i just posted this a couple of days ago LOL

Comment

seen it

Comment

heh, now if all those cars were ricers/beaners and trailer queen show cars, the import RACING "world" would be a better place .

Anyway, that could be a middle eastern country? and if they're wearing all white....the cars are spinning down a long strip....I KNOW!!!! They're playing bowling Russian roulette style!!!

Comment

lol, Pheon, thats the same thing i said a few weeks ago when this vid was posted on gtplanet.

Comment

haha, see that proves that more people agree that the only "racing" ricers/beaners and trailer queen show cars should do are the ones where they can fall off cliffs or just end up destroying it for thinking their APC sleeve coil overs was enough to even hold a drift lol MUHAHHAHA!

Comment

Folks, that is it, this is why we should not be in Iraq.

No amount of help we can provide can save these people. They are doomed, and it makes me smile when they run themselves over doing something that increadibly, incomprehensibly, utterly stuipd.

Comment

hey... u cant judge a whole group of people by the actions of a few hundred. I've got lots of friends in the army who have or are in the Middle East. Not everyone over there is bad. there is hope for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X