corbeau seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corbeau seats

has anyone used corbeau seats in there 89-94 240?
    specificaly the forzaII?
    do the corbeau sliders create a head clearence problem?

Re: corbeau seats

Originally posted by banged240_drift
    has anyone used corbeau seats in there 89-94 240?
    specificaly the forzaII?
    do the corbeau sliders create a head clearence problem?

Don't know about 240 clearance issues, but the Forza II is a BIG seat, so unless you have a 44" or larger belt, get a forza I

Comment

I agree. Unless you are a VERY big guy, get the Forza I. I have the Forza I myself and my 250 pound friend can (snugly) fit in it. Also, the stock seats in a 240 are relatively small, so the Forza II just may not fit. As for the corbeau seat rails: You could get it and see how you like it. I had problems with the Datsun Z version of their seat rails, so I simply figured out a way to mound the seat to the stock rails, and returned the Corbeau seat rail unit.

Comment

the forza is a bucket right? Is it a tube frame or a shell? If its a tube frame, my advice would be to forget about it and get a seat with a shell frame.

Comment

i believe its a shell,
          lol size 44! maybe i should be looking for the FORZAI, i heard that the black seats are on back order though? if somone can add concrete to this it would help me greatly thanks alot guys for the info

Comment

It's actually a tube frame, but I've had no trouble with it. I even drove 1000 miles to L.A. and back in it. Try that in a shell. The price is right too, at around $220.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennyman
              It's actually a tube frame, but I've had no trouble with it. I even drove 1000 miles to L.A. and back in it. Try that in a shell. The price is right too, at around $220.
              Agreed, it's a very comfortable seat, and it'll keep you from getting fatigued as quickly in the turns cause it keeps you upright so you aren't straining yourself...

Comment

sweet, thanks for all the info, i should be purchasing my seat this weekend! right now my stock seat is being help up my two bars drilled to a 2x4 its highly uncomfortable

Comment

Working...
                X