Best Drifting Part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Drifting Part

Hey, I was wondering what car part is the best for drifting? What is it and how much does it cost?

susension mods. all most all of them. suspension is key to drifitng, or anything that requires you take corners. i have beaten cars that are much more powerful than mine (such as trans am or camero, i have a 91 240sx that is pretty much stock under the hood) on roads that have curves because i have a stiff suspension. get a good coil over system. i want the tein he coilovers (the drift spec ones), they are about 1300 bucks for my car.

Comment

i would say that getting a good LSD would be a good investment

LSD--Limited Slip Differential

Comment

RE:

NOS

Sorry, had to. Coilovers and LSD would probably be a good place to start.

Comment

i would have to say its the tires and wheels selection.

Comment

wheely bars!

Comment

An Option T-shirt and an Asian Girlfriend. I mean comon, no drifter is a REAL drifter without both of those. Even if you don't own a car and are 12, you are a true drifter with both of those. Jeez.. Nobody don't know nothing here.

Ya right.

Comment

Re: Best Drifting Part

Originally posted by Space Boy
                Hey, I was wondering what car part is the best for drifting? What is it and how much does it cost?
                Your Balls and Skills.

Comment

hehe the ones u break while learning what the hell drifting really takes

Comment

agreed!!

Comment

Some Altezza lights, a shiny muffler, shiny shifter and some underbody lights...then you'll be a pro.

Comment

my exhaust will be shinny chrome when i get my new Nur Spec Racing system from BLITZ!

Comment

The best part to get/upgrade:

The loose nut behind the wheel. or some software upgrades.

Comment

Actually I changed my mind...all you need is a set of threadbare tires, that's my performance tip.

Comment

remember this, and never forget it! write it down, and live by it! it will make you a better driver...
                              "Before buying the next go-fast part, invest in the most tuneable component yet, the driver's mind" -Ross Bentley ->champion CART driver.

Comment

Working...
                              X