Keiichi Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keiichi Report

well, i am psyched for this one.... i went in to english class today and my teacher said we have to do a presentation on a "hero".....so who better to do it than Keiichi "drift king" Tsuchiya? i cant wait...i have to plan a whoel presentation...any info would be greatly appreciated....
    so far i know im gonna show some clips from that tlc special "rides", to indroduce drifting to my classmates...then i will go in to drift kings story

my hero is Shinji Minowa...cause he's on crazy mofo...and when asked

"what is the most important to modify when it comes to drifting?"

he replied with "Heart, it's all about the heart."

darn right it is...he rocks

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis

"Heart, it's all about the heart."

WOAH, dude, thats some deep $#!T right there man.

Comment

I just got that dvd the other day

Specs are for losers, all about having heart, hahaha

Comment

My hero is Ryan Hampton, Dave Coleman, and all the other drivers who work their butts off at drifting events to make them work...

Dave Coleman is my geek hero!

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman

Dave Coleman is my geek hero!

I agree, Dave Coleman is one of the smarter editors when it comes to performance rags. He really knows his stuff and participates in events as well and I have learned alot from his editorials, that is when hes not confusing me with all his technical mumbojumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Velvet
              I agree, Dave Coleman is one of the smarter editors when it comes to performance rags. He really knows his stuff and participates in events as well and I have learned alot from his editorials, that is when hes not confusing me with all his technical mumbojumbo.
              I learn alot about engineering and how car suspensions, engine design, etc work. He only inspires me more to do such things. My #$*%ing Mechanical Engineering professors at school make me hate school with a passion.

It's people like Dave Coleman who inspire me to complete my #$*%ing education. BTW, I hate school! Don't ever goto the University of Houston.

Matt.

Comment

put in the "drift bible " cd hahaha

that could be your WHOLE presentation right there!

Man i wish I was in High school still to do a cool report like that

Comment

man i wish that the teachers at my school would me do something like that

Comment

No offense, but how is he your hero? Has he inspired you to start racing? How has his life affected you, besides posting here?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                      my hero is Shinji Minowa...cause he's on crazy mofo...and when asked

"what is the most important to modify when it comes to drifting?"

he replied with "Heart, it's all about the heart."

darn right it is...he rocks
                      shinji minowa is the man, its all about the heart. as for my hero its goota be napoleon bonaparte, small in stature but has a hold on power.

Comment

i personally look at 2 people as mentors myself:
                        -Tsuchiya for is charisma and has fantastic driving which i hope to someday imitate or exceed'
                        -Jesse James for his origionality and going against the grain personallity

Comment

Dave Coleman for National Car Geek Hero 2004!

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
                            No offense, but how is he your hero? Has he inspired you to start racing? How has his life affected you, besides posting here?
                            he is one of my hero's becasue he has inspired a lot of people to start drifting...he MADE drifting what it is today. and without him, there would be no D1gp, or initial d

Comment

That's great and all, but how did he influence you?

Comment

Working...
                              X