PDA

View Full Version : Project "anti-rice"

DiddyDrift
12-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Hi, im a high schooler about to get my first car. I really love drifting but hate "ricers". I hate thier lifestyle their cars and their stupid drag races. I really hate body paint, and custom tail lights especially, because they server no purpose, o yea and NOS. My 16th birtyday is coming up soon and sadly im not getting a disireable car, but i am getting a very funny one. I am getting my grandpas 1995 gold cadlillac seville. I originally would sell this car and buy something else but i decided to do something usefull with it, make an anti-rice car. There are a lot of spoiled kids at my school who use thier parents money to buy new tail lights, mufflers, body paint etc. for thier civics, preludes, integras etc. This really pisses me off because they think they are sooo bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* because they have a muffler on thier civic and had it lowered 6 inches. What i was thinking to do was to totally rice out(if u wanna use that term :P) the seville i am getting, i have already decided to get a 35$ racing wing off of ebay and put it on it, maybe so racing stickers and put em on. Anything i can do cheap to piss off the ricers. I am hoping to get this car keyed out of its mind. Any other suggestions about things i can get cheap for it(o yea i forgot a muffler) I still might just sell the car if it has low miles, but if i do keep it i wanna make a riot. So and "rice" suggestions?

Feint
12-04-2003, 09:14 PM
One suggestion,sell it on ebay.Someone put on an old beater 88 Civic that started out below $300 and was made to make fun of ricers,the final bid for the car was over $10,000 US.

DiddyDrift
12-04-2003, 09:15 PM
lol yea, my frined told me about that.

prodigy
12-04-2003, 09:16 PM
Dude, sell it. If you are a true drift enthusiast you will do anything for a true drift car. You can really show the ricers up with that. I have actually seen cars like this, made buy retarded ricers. I seen an Oldsmobile with a wing and "racing" muffler. I wanted to go and slap the kid. Some of these kids just need a good role model like Koguchi.

prodigy
12-04-2003, 09:17 PM
I don't believe that someone actually payed for it. Who would do a thing like that?

Ghost of Duluth
12-04-2003, 09:18 PM
Man what a waste. I love "ricers" Hate that term because it is used so loosely by everyone. Just because they lower their car, race or whatever doesn't make them ricers. Hell if that's the case then i'm a ricer. I race if someone screws with me. I lowered my car. I put a TV in it so I could watch movies on trips. I may even stick some neon under the hood. Why? Cause I like it and it makes folks like yourself underestimate my car. They see neon and automatically think ricer. He can't drive, he's a ricer. Wrong. I like "ricers" because they keep the heat off of me. Cops look at them and are instantly on em. They see my car and then see me and leave me alone. I don't need the hassle. So let as many kids "rice" the hell out of their cars. More power to em and I hope they stick stickers all over em. Cause they are the cannon fodder that makes my day that much better.

Don't waste that seville. Man pimp that badboy out. Were it mine, I would keep it, tint it, clean it up super smooth and jazzy and lowride around town like freaking cheech and chong. Put some steelies on it and some fat mofo wires. Maybe even some hydraulics. Oh damm. Now I want one. I got my lowrider though. Just need to get the hydros for it.

I don't know what you look like but trust me on this. A chick isn't going to go out with you in a busted *Censored**Censored**Censored*, keyed up seville with a wing on the trunk. Believe that. But you role smoothly and the honey will flow.

97kouki
12-04-2003, 09:24 PM
Step One: Sell Car
Step Two:Buy a nice drift car
Step Three: Own the ricers

WIN

Chas
12-04-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by DiddyDrift
Anything i can do cheap to piss off the ricers. I am hoping to get this car keyed out of its mind.

You will also being pissing off the true enthusiasts, like myself. You talk about how much you hate them, so why become one?

driftmunky
12-04-2003, 09:32 PM
if it were me, id sell it, but if you really want to make a statement...

1. actual coffee can muffler
2. hubbies fomr wal-mart, painted to match the car, but slightly off color
3.atleast 5 APC stickers all over/ Random Japanese symbols

those are the three off the top of my head, but like i said, id sell it.

Ghost of Duluth
12-04-2003, 09:40 PM
Agreed Chas

97kouki
12-04-2003, 09:49 PM
The funny thing is if you do that, The ricers will call you a ricer...

Young Drifter
12-04-2003, 10:01 PM
Oh yea, throw in some Type R stickers...GOD!!!! I saw a Dodge neon...With a Type r sticker on it? Woaaaa lookout now! THAT MUST BE FAST!!! 2FAST!!!2FURIOUS!!!! w000. Yea i also saw a neon with a gtr badge....wow. He was like Neon GtR. Its so fast, yea exhaust and intake. What u runnin? Wow....

J-BloodAE86
12-04-2003, 10:08 PM
NEON LIGHTS

FC3S
12-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
NEON LIGHTS
whats wrong with neon? I think as long as its done tastfully and not over done then its cool. Or were you just saying for his application it would be dumb?

markeese180sx
12-04-2003, 11:05 PM
dont be hatin...drag racing does take skill, but not as much as drifting..so appreciate it...why waste a dollar "ricing" it out when u hate them so much...its just being as bad as them

WS6 Drifter
12-05-2003, 12:03 AM
Ok ya hate "ricers" an here ya sit in a FF car ricing it out an are part of drifting.com hmm just to make fun of the real rice bois, well here's my opinion sell the tank and get a FR car have your fun doing the cheesy rice mods to pick on the rice boys and then drift the MOFO show them that your a real car nut not a magazine racer!!

dont disgrace the caddy name and move on your here so ya must be a drift enthusiast build a drift car an sell the old *Censored**Censored**Censored* FF tank
hell it most likely leaks more oil than u can afford any way all older 4.6 caddys do! \

Join the drift world an leave them rice boys behind its not the car ya drive but how ya drive it!(riced out or not)

emission
12-05-2003, 12:08 AM
I'm a ricer dont hate. :rolleyes:

gladhatter
12-05-2003, 12:11 AM
I am a ricer and I am deeply offended by this thread. I am going to post a complaint to the board admin!

CrazyHawaiian
12-05-2003, 01:36 AM
If you hate the ricers then dont sport the rice style!! Thats like joining the enemy!! Sell the caddy and invest in some munitions (RPG maybe?) and just blow them all up. All of em. Or if you desire something less violent, maybe design the 'Anti-Rice Spike Strip' permanently install it at the gate of your school, when it detects Altezza lights or neons the spike strip automatically shoots out and stops the rice invasion. Who knows it could happen.

:D

soultron
12-05-2003, 06:48 AM
Keep caddy.
Save money.
buy new car.
Keep soul.

sobe
12-05-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by prodigy
Dude, sell it. If you are a true drift enthusiast you will do anything for a true drift car. You can really show the ricers up with that. I have actually seen cars like this, made buy retarded ricers. I seen an Oldsmobile with a wing and "racing" muffler. I wanted to go and slap the kid. Some of these kids just need a good role model like Koguchi.

Koguchi's my role model, i want to be just like him

Chas is also my role model, I want to be fat sit home and own a garage and be able to drift and eat a sub at the same time XD

WAHAH!!!

Chas
12-05-2003, 09:07 AM
Your *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

hachiroku-fc3s
12-05-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by FC3S
whats wrong with neon? I think as long as its done tastfully and not over done then its cool. Or were you just saying for his application it would be dumb?

I agree. And Dont do that s... to a caddy. No kind of automotive enthusiast would disrespect a car. I think keyers should be shot just like they stole a horse back in the day. Just get you FR, preferably a FC3s, and show em how its supposed to be.

Akira714
12-05-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by DiddyDrift
Hi, im a high schooler about to get my first car. I really love drifting but hate "ricers". I hate thier lifestyle their cars and their stupid drag races. I really hate body paint, and custom tail lights especially, because they server no purpose, o yea and NOS.

It's their car, not yours. Who cares?

DiddyDrift
12-05-2003, 06:57 PM
haha some of these replys were great. ya, im prolly gonna sell it and buy a 240 or a 86(if i can find one). lol im not trying to offend any ricers by doing this, its just the ones at my school really, o yea and they think they can "drift" thief ff's :) . haha i really loved the pimped out caddy idea but im not THAT gangster. sorry if i offended anyone, really wasnt trying to. and thanks for all of the ideas.

panda_3ight_6
12-05-2003, 11:54 PM
I dont know whos got the higher intelligence here, you or my 3 year old neice. Child you make about as much sense as a half drunk FOB. and not only that you manged to hate on a group of people that have no real guidelines of existence. You claim to hate ricers? yet you have the newest style of rice as you avatar. Unless you own a AE86 or seem to love intial d... then have that has you avatar. I bet you cant even name three brands that make parts for a AE86 let alone know what type of suspension, or engine is in one. You come on here and Claim and Claim but you havent really done much except waste my and other peoples time. I'd enjoy to see you get a AE86 or a 240sx and become a knowen drifter. but i think all im going to see is the censored sign when you read this post. Because immature people like you are going to reply with anger and send attacks towards me. but you seem to only have 3 posts... and you posted 3 times in your own thread meaning ... you havent even posted anywhere but here? anywayz... good luck and for your caddy, 13" with 16" speakers in the back seat... thats []D [] []V[] []D

panda_3ight_6
12-05-2003, 11:55 PM
oh yea.. dont bash FF's either.. they can hold there own... not in drifting but in touge... which you prolly anit even heard of...

z33Drifter
12-06-2003, 12:00 AM
well when your driving around where a mask cus maybe some people at your school arent ricers then they gonna make fun of you

z33Drifter
12-06-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
I dont know whos got the higher intelligence here, you or my 3 year old neice. Child you make about as much sense as a half drunk FOB. and not only that you manged to hate on a group of people that have no real guidelines of existence. You claim to hate ricers? yet you have the newest style of rice as you avatar. Unless you own a AE86 or seem to love intial d... then have that has you avatar. I bet you cant even name three brands that make parts for a AE86 let alone know what type of suspension, or engine is in one. You come on here and Claim and Claim but you havent really done much except waste my and other peoples time. I'd enjoy to see you get a AE86 or a 240sx and become a knowen drifter. but i think all im going to see is the censored sign when you read this post. Because immature people like you are going to reply with anger and send attacks towards me. but you seem to only have 3 posts... and you posted 3 times in your own thread meaning ... you havent even posted anywhere but here? anywayz... good luck and for your caddy, 13" with 16" speakers in the back seat... thats []D [] []V[] []D

you dont know stuff either you have your name as eight six and then you have another thread sayin you dont know anything aobut the ae86 just dont hate on people on the forum just tell them the correct answer.

DiddyDrift
12-06-2003, 12:27 AM
lol lightern up guys jeez... corollas have 4ag motors, there are 2 typed, sr5 and gts. gts come with lsd stock i believe and sr5 doesnt. sr5 is a single overhead cam and a gts is a dual overhead cam. and if u didnt notiuce this message board was rebboted and everyone lost all of thier posts.... :rolleyes:

DiddyDrift
12-06-2003, 12:31 AM
i had an old name with quite a few posts on it. and what is wrong with my 86 avatar.. its not riced... i dont see any street glow or nos, or body paint or girls(sadly) umm i dont know where u came up with this new kinda of 86 rice nonsense soo.... yea

Nightwalker
12-06-2003, 12:55 AM
RICE avatar!?? you guys kill me! Who cares what other people think about your car. F#CK you if you think you are better than someone else just because you have a 240 and everything JDM. Do what you like, don't worry about trying to please someone else. The rest of you are bandwagoners!!!! ...tree hoppers!!!
ahahahahHHAHAAHAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! >putting on flame suit<

Chas
12-06-2003, 12:58 AM
EDM is sooooooooo much cooler.:rolleyes:

Nightwalker
12-06-2003, 01:01 AM
EDM= ethiopian domestic market

PrOxLaMuS© S30
12-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Worst thing I have ever seen was....

A Chevy Cavalier.. with a VTEC sticker.. and altezza' tail lights with a huge *Censored**Censored**Censored* wing. Stock wheels, stock suspension.. exhuast tip from AutoZone...
and naturally.. a big sticker on the windshield... (Powered by Turbo)

*sigh

panda_3ight_6
12-06-2003, 09:20 PM
if you were less an asshole and more a nice guy you'd have read that post and saw i do know stuff about the 4-AG family.. i just wanted to know what other people thought, which combo was the best...oh yea... SR5 have rear drums, and a smaller rear diff then GTS.. but same trans... the motor is a 4-AC sohc...theres no real deffoniton of rice... so why aruge about it?... and why call it rice... cuz rice is really fu(king good...not bad..

DiddyDrift
12-06-2003, 10:35 PM
:rolleyes: dude u need to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing chill, i never said u didnt know anything about engines or cars or what not, and yes there is a definition of rice. have you seen the fast and the furious? :eek:

Waste Land
12-06-2003, 11:04 PM
You are missing one point. Ricers = people who do things to a car to make it seem fast or have watch 2F2F to many damn times and like to have NOS sticker. There people dont race. They may rev it up alot ot get on it with their girl friend in the car. But people who actually tune and drag their car i have respect for. Because of the lack of drifters here that what I mainly watch here anyway.

Weapon X
12-06-2003, 11:08 PM
It's not ricers I mind, they're just the ones that get pulled over instead of me. The assholes that dont know how to drive a car, that lose control and kill themselves, wreck cars, and kill spectators. Learn to drive before you try to bust a sick 2fast 2furious burn out and kill someone. Unless it's the Olson twins, go right ahead.

Waste Land
12-06-2003, 11:16 PM
I'm gonna tell a ricer story for everyone, so gather around kiddies. Once upon a time sometime last year I was comeing home with ym friend in his 99 Civic Si (this is a small town with alot of ricers So SIs are RARE) but this SI was very magical, for he had swaped a 2001 B18C5 out of a ITR :-) So this ricer 240sx pulls up next to us with black flames,fart pipe,wing, the whole works, well he notices my friends Slip Streams and N1 exhaust and the first thing that comes in his mind is STREET RACE!!!!!!. So he proceeds to play F&F threw traffic to catch us and we take turns pullign ahead of each other, by this time the guy was getting pissed because we were laughing. Finally he droped his car into 4th and nailed. Well anthony(Civic Guy) just kept it 1/4 throttle and the guy starting smiling as he pulled away by like 1/4 or 1/2 of a car. Anthony looked at me and asked "When should I" So I rolled downt he window and yelled "Bye" and waved and Anthony drope dhis car into 3rd and ran it up to 9400 RPMs (JUN ECU) and left the guy. Then the famous "Ricer Fly By" came. Incase you dont know what this is, this is when you drag race on the road and you win over welming bad so you ease on the brakes you talked tot he guy you raced to say nice race and such but they dont slow down they pass you without letting off the gas and then tell people they smoked ur *Censored**Censored**Censored*....Sorry for the length but I hope you will enjoy it.

Waste Land
12-06-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Weapon X
Unless it's the Olson twins, go right ahead. I'm 16 so i take it offensive....Olson twins = not illegal for me, hehehe can't wait till Larry Flint calls them on their 18th birthday, lol

DRIFTING=RICE
12-07-2003, 12:57 AM
All of you are idiots. Theres more rice in this forum then at an import showoff.

Ghost of Duluth
12-07-2003, 01:01 AM
Wasteland I don't know what town you live in but "ricers" in my town do all the racing. It's the smart ones that you don't see racing all over the streets. That's why I love "ricers". Cause they are out there buring tires, running from light to light and attracting all the attn. Plus hate to tell you all this but "ricers" keep all your speed shops, local mechanics and parts stores in business. Why? because speed shops don't normally keep lsd's, tuned ecu's, full coil over suspension systems or complete turbo set ups in stock. They keep the neon kits, fart pipes and aluminum wings on hand. That's why when you go to get the good stuff they always have to order it. Unless you are lucky enough to live next to Super Autobacs.

My friends shop in Atlanta is Global K Motorsport. He gets' "ricers" in there all the time. They pay his bills. He also get's to do some cool stuff too but "rice" = rent. There are more of the "ricers" out there than are the us's. Trust me.

So rice away. My neon looks good. It's red and shines so bright. Like the first star I see tonight.

:)

ACDSupra7
12-07-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by DRIFTING=RICE
All of you are idiots. Theres more rice in this forum then at an import showoff.

LOL. I like you.

ACDTrueno
12-07-2003, 01:20 AM
I KNOW!!!!! give it a gtR emblem with a nice powered by accord sticker!!!! LMAO!

Shin_Kudou
12-07-2003, 01:31 AM
LMAO, I saw "Powered By Chevrolet" pads, with "chevrolet" in Kanji, at Pep Boys today. :D :D

Matto
12-07-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by DRIFTING=RICE

bwahahahahaha

driftxtreem
12-07-2003, 02:33 AM
how do you write Cheverolet in Kanji..............Not. And what about the rice I love the rice Pays my bills puts money in my project cars and also brings some hot lookin hunnys to the shop. And whats with all this wing crap almost every drift car you see has a wing. And a pipe and tons of stickers and were the hell was this thresd goin when it started. I think the true meening of rice is the overblown definition of it being from a rice producing nation like Japan, Korea, and them stlanty islands over here. You drive a Toyota your drivin rice.

driftxtreem
12-07-2003, 02:36 AM
Oh and one more thing Drift Xtreme has neon and stickes and wings and "fart cans"

anyone think they can beet em
and you should see the rice thy drive on the streets

Feint
12-07-2003, 08:04 AM
I still suggest messing with the car and selling it on ebay.Think about,you invest $200-300 and come out with almost $10,000+.Spend a little money,make a lot of money.$10,000 can do a lot,unless you want to work hard for it.

gladhatter
12-07-2003, 03:54 PM
http://www.drifting.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7683
Here ya go...

lv2drft
12-07-2003, 06:24 PM
lets get rid of this... its mostly flames, n thats not wat we were talkin bout. rice is fun to laugh at for me, so i like seeing the pics, and would think it would be really funny for him to rice his car. but i would also rather sell it for a 240, and get to drifting. and the term 'ricer' is not well defined, i have seen many meaning. if you think some1 elses car is rice, they mite think your car is rice. its all opinion. lets get back to the real topic... DRIFTING. hope i did not hurt anyones feeling, just my opinion. if u dont like it, pm me with ur comments. thats what we should do. if we want to flame some1, pm them. just a suggestion.

gladhatter
12-07-2003, 07:05 PM
You hurt MY feelings!:mad:

Chas
12-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by gladhatter
http://www.drifting.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7683
Here ya go...

hahahahahahah. THat guys a member here to.