Project "anti-rice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project "anti-rice"

Hi, im a high schooler about to get my first car. I really love drifting but hate "ricers". I hate thier lifestyle their cars and their stupid drag races. I really hate body paint, and custom tail lights especially, because they server no purpose, o yea and NOS. My 16th birtyday is coming up soon and sadly im not getting a disireable car, but i am getting a very funny one. I am getting my grandpas 1995 gold cadlillac seville. I originally would sell this car and buy something else but i decided to do something usefull with it, make an anti-rice car. There are a lot of spoiled kids at my school who use thier parents money to buy new tail lights, mufflers, body paint etc. for thier civics, preludes, integras etc. This really pisses me off because they think they are sooo bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* because they have a muffler on thier civic and had it lowered 6 inches. What i was thinking to do was to totally rice out(if u wanna use that term :P) the seville i am getting, i have already decided to get a 35$ racing wing off of ebay and put it on it, maybe so racing stickers and put em on. Anything i can do cheap to piss off the ricers. I am hoping to get this car keyed out of its mind. Any other suggestions about things i can get cheap for it(o yea i forgot a muffler) I still might just sell the car if it has low miles, but if i do keep it i wanna make a riot. So and "rice" suggestions?

One suggestion,sell it on ebay.Someone put on an old beater 88 Civic that started out below $300 and was made to make fun of ricers,the final bid for the car was over $10,000 US.

Comment

lol yea, my frined told me about that.

Comment

Dude, sell it. If you are a true drift enthusiast you will do anything for a true drift car. You can really show the ricers up with that. I have actually seen cars like this, made buy retarded ricers. I seen an Oldsmobile with a wing and "racing" muffler. I wanted to go and slap the kid. Some of these kids just need a good role model like Koguchi.

Comment

I don't believe that someone actually payed for it. Who would do a thing like that?

Comment

Man what a waste. I love "ricers" Hate that term because it is used so loosely by everyone. Just because they lower their car, race or whatever doesn't make them ricers. Hell if that's the case then i'm a ricer. I race if someone screws with me. I lowered my car. I put a TV in it so I could watch movies on trips. I may even stick some neon under the hood. Why? Cause I like it and it makes folks like yourself underestimate my car. They see neon and automatically think ricer. He can't drive, he's a ricer. Wrong. I like "ricers" because they keep the heat off of me. Cops look at them and are instantly on em. They see my car and then see me and leave me alone. I don't need the hassle. So let as many kids "rice" the hell out of their cars. More power to em and I hope they stick stickers all over em. Cause they are the cannon fodder that makes my day that much better.

Don't waste that seville. Man pimp that badboy out. Were it mine, I would keep it, tint it, clean it up super smooth and jazzy and lowride around town like freaking cheech and chong. Put some steelies on it and some fat mofo wires. Maybe even some hydraulics. Oh damm. Now I want one. I got my lowrider though. Just need to get the hydros for it.

I don't know what you look like but trust me on this. A chick isn't going to go out with you in a busted *Censored**Censored**Censored*, keyed up seville with a wing on the trunk. Believe that. But you role smoothly and the honey will flow.

Comment

Step One: Sell Car
              Step Two:Buy a nice drift car
              Step Three: Own the ricers

WIN

Comment

Re: Project "anti-rice"

Originally posted by DiddyDrift
                Anything i can do cheap to piss off the ricers. I am hoping to get this car keyed out of its mind.
                You will also being pissing off the true enthusiasts, like myself. You talk about how much you hate them, so why become one?

Comment

if it were me, id sell it, but if you really want to make a statement...

1. actual coffee can muffler
                  2. hubbies fomr wal-mart, painted to match the car, but slightly off color
                  3.atleast 5 APC stickers all over/ Random Japanese symbols

those are the three off the top of my head, but like i said, id sell it.

Comment

Agreed Chas

Comment

The funny thing is if you do that, The ricers will call you a ricer...

Comment

Oh yea, throw in some Type R stickers...GOD!!!! I saw a Dodge neon...With a Type r sticker on it? Woaaaa lookout now! THAT MUST BE FAST!!! 2FAST!!!2FURIOUS!!!! w000. Yea i also saw a neon with a gtr badge....wow. He was like Neon GtR. Its so fast, yea exhaust and intake. What u runnin? Wow....

Comment

NEON LIGHTS

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                            NEON LIGHTS
                            whats wrong with neon? I think as long as its done tastfully and not over done then its cool. Or were you just saying for his application it would be dumb?

Comment

dont be hatin...drag racing does take skill, but not as much as drifting..so appreciate it...why waste a dollar "ricing" it out when u hate them so much...its just being as bad as them

Comment

Working...
                              X