Drifting the G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting the G

well last night i was going home and i was making a Left hand turn and here in allen the city runs the sprinklers to long so the watter the streets and i put the peddle down and just went sideways throughtout the hole turn damn it was fun.....and one on here got a G and have drifted it.

G?

Comment

he means a G35

Comment

Man. Allen's like in the middle on nowhere.....sorta. I used to live in Mckinney.

Comment

my friend and I stole his dads g like a week aro and we took it to a parking lot and I took off the traction control and I did some clean *Censored**Censored**Censored* donuts it was really surprising.

Comment

i did some clean donuts around and island with a base s14 with no lsd and rear sway bar....

Comment

i drifted my g35 when i had it, but the traction control is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* its never entirely off. ive got base model 350z now, no traction control.

Comment

"my friend and I STOLE HIS DAD'S G like a week aro and we took it to a parking lot and I took off the traction control and I did some clean *Censored**Censored**Censored* donuts it was really surprising."

all i have to say is you are not a good friend if you would let your friend steal and do reckless things like that. until you have enough to pay for any damages on a infiniti (if that was ever to happen) i would not recommend stealing and anyways stealing is not something you want to start.

Comment

Party pooper

Comment

Working...
                  X