Drifting movie from early 90's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting movie from early 90's

There is a very rare movie that was apparently made in the early 90's about drifting. I know many of you have seen clips from the movie, the most famous being the silver Silvia drifting slowly about the mountain, and you can tell it's cinema quality footage.

The name of the movie is "Trial 5: Final Battle"

I want to learn more about the video and would love to hear from someone who has it and could maybe digitize it. I've heard it's not very good, but I still want to see it.

Here's some clips from the movie

http://www.geocities.com/caposandieg...ng_videos.html
    Last edited by FreeThinker; 08-28-2004, 10:23 PM.

You can go to Mediaplay or Best Buy and buy those. They are called "Freeway Speedway". I have part 1 and 2. By the way Keiichi is in the second one.

Comment

Also the whole box set including all six movies will be on sale at Best Buy starting October 5th. Heres a link:

Freeway Speedway Collection
      Last edited by vigvoodoo; 08-28-2004, 10:56 PM.

Comment

that series is already out at fry's. ive seen a couple of them

Comment

this is funny that you posted this. we just bought that movie last night for fun. it basically is a "don't race on the streets movie", but it has good racing scenes. at the end of the movie the guy races "the drift king" on a circuit. I guess Tsuchiya is in everyone of them.

Comment

You saw the 2nd one. The first one is all about breaking the wangan time records.

Comment

thats shuto kousoku trial... i think they have the boxset at yesasia.com for 30 bux....but if you are gonna watch them individually get shuto kousoku trial max...by far it was the best one

Comment

I think the one was #5

the main charecter drive an FC then an FD.

Comment

I want to see this is it only subtitle

Comment

Yeah, I remember seeing those at Best Buy. I was almost tempted to pick it up.

Comment

ayyyyy!

its a mk3 supra !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

is it worth going to hungry to get the box set? i was looking on "yesasia.com" and they are releasing the final Godzilla box set and it was like $1,200 yes american...how many godzilla movies were there?

Comment

Working...
                        X