Drifting on CMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting on CMT

hi everyone this is my first post but im getting off topic...last night i was flipping through the channels when i saw a car drifting then i noticed it was on cmt (country music channel). the whole show wasnt about drifting though it was about "street racing". they had a section about drifting but they only showed one pro and that was ernie fixmer. the rest of the time they showed all girls talkin about drifting. did anyone else see this?

I'm sorry if this sounds awkward, but you need a new name bro, xbox drifter just shows you play to much NFSU... (I love drifting the FWD eclipse and 240) :P

Comment

naw i hate nfsu games too...ricey. besides its only a joke i couldnt think of a name.....

Comment

Lol yeah bro, I was just tauntin' ya, no hard feelings, but anyways, that's wierd they had a show like that on CMT! Jesus what's our TV becoming.

Comment

i went to the cmt website to see if they are playin it again and its gonna air on Mon., Aug. 30 9:00 PM ET/PT if anyone is interested in watching it. the drifting part is at the end. the first part they show drag racing and the 2nd they show some guy in a crx "canyon racing".

Comment

Cool...thats all I can say is cool!

Comment

Knnnnniggits

imma repost, from another thread, so yeah i saw it, just some attention grabber for a younger audience..nothin special. it was like another tv "racing bad, saftey good, listen to cops"

a baldy be driving the crx
              Attached Files

Comment

^ I know where that's at.

Comment

so good.

i think he said that was in california somewhurr

Comment

^ yes it is. ur from long beach too?

Comment

haha i guess so. pch and cherry... x marks my spot.

Comment

They took Nadines interview out of context.

Geez, she was all pro driving, the smell of the tires", etc. But im assuming she didn't know they'll use it to document how bad street racing is.

They showed Nadine and the other girl with a CRX turbo, that they love street racing, etc. But Nadine is trying hard not to promote illegal activities. The power of the media, and how they can twist things around.

Comment

lol..verena was on the show too..i think..she posted some about it on her forum..Stargirlracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by dissection
                            haha i guess so. pch and cherry... x marks my spot.
                            i used to live near that area

Comment

yeah i flipped on to the channel at the same time...i was like woah....than i was watching it and uhm...dont wanna sound like a jerk or anything but that cr-x was not canyon racing ...well least ways not in my book ...he was just ebraking it...no left foot braking no real attempts at weight transfer...and in a cr-x its hella easy...LOL used to have one fully built suspension :-D .it seemed more like he was trying to drift/arse draging around big sweepers...and a cr-x with that wheelbase is better for tight turns ...like a miata kinda... i think it was kewl that the girlies ( no offense ladies ) got to be in it to show its more than just men drifting. it was sad how ignorant the producers of that show where though about calling drifting street racing...when to my knowledge no one races from point to point in a traditional race....ohh yeah the cr-x guy couldnt drive and still stay in his lane...thats putting others at risk wich is not very wise or "kewl"...anyways ill rant and rave forever...i liked it and i disliked it...but i am happy i missed all the drag racing :-d
                              Last edited by Drifterlunchb0x; 09-01-2004, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X