Millen Places 1st in Formula D comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millen Places 1st in Formula D comp

R-Millen places first in the formula D comp it was exciting Millen was on top of his game tonite after everything was said and done he was millen who pulled out of the craziest turn you could imagine DI was competing aginst millen for 1st place you just should have been there It was awsome!!!

I dunno man... He was driving very dirty... He was driving way too tight against all his competitors and he was using his motor to pull from his opponents.

I don't like the idea that drivers who are getting paid to drive are winning... Factory drivers are winning... Unless all the other drivers had major factory sponsers, I don't like the idea that only factory sponsered drivers are kicking butt...

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman

I don't like the idea that drivers who are getting paid to drive are winning... Factory drivers are winning... Unless all the other drivers had major factory sponsers, I don't like the idea that only factory sponsered drivers are kicking butt...

Matt.
      im still waiting to see video but, with all due respect, Alex, Calvin, Gushi, Forsberg, and others will most likely be paid to drive next year. will your attitude be the same then?

FYI- only one driver in the top 8 was factory.

Comment

What a pisser. Samuel was WAY better than Chris Forseberg. Even the crowd said so. I was there and saw it all and believe that he would have swept the series if it wasn't all about the Viper being the winner again.

Comment

CONGRATS RHYS!

You did great man despite all the sh*t they threw at you. You finally got your first place finish in the GTO! Congrats!

Kevin

Comment

i actually respect rhys, hes a good driver hes my top 3 favorite odds on fav in winning. and he does hold a record at pikes peak. the others are sam and ernie

Comment

Originally posted by hondoo
              im still waiting to see video but, with all due respect, Alex, Calvin, Gushi, Forsberg, and others will most likely be paid to drive next year. will your attitude be the same then?

FYI- only one driver in the top 8 was factory.
              YES.

Matt.

Comment

I think people that have had professional driving experience have different views about how they should battle. What the rest of us view as 'dirty" dont really matter to them since they are there to win. Thats all I can really say about that (although I wish it were different). Congrats to Rhys for placing first. What about the rest of the field? Anyone have a results sheet or something with every driver and what they placed?

Comment

I got a question about Ernie I know he's an excellent drifter and all but if I'm seeing so many build-ups of his car how come he's not up their in the top. And if it's such a BUILT machine how come it keeps breaking???

Comment

i think maybe because he is running high power and such, the car tends to be a little less reliable.
                    mix in a banked oval with uneven surface changes, and bam, you have the potential to break things easier. see: axles.

Comment

I dunno man... He was driving very dirty... He was driving way too tight against all his competitors and he was using his motor to pull from his opponents.
                      Hmmm...isn't tandem drifting about pushing the other driver? If your able to drift right up on someones @$$ then do it right? O_o And about the motor...just make your motor have more hp then you can't pull away. Or pull off a better faster drift so your exit speed is faster.

Comment

Matt.
                        the drivers should give back to sponsers and for repairs or whatnot

Comment

People kinda need to stop complaining also about the sponsorship stuff. It's funny how everyone will bash on a factory sponsor. But not bash on a company sponsor like RSR or something. Let me see one guy who could build up a S2k like RSR did with his own money. I'm guessing there woulnd't be much people. Or someone with their own money to build up a 350z like motorex. Hell we should start complaining about people in the drifting scene who have high paying jobs. O_o

Comment

He kicked a$$, and I'm glad he won. He didn't break under pressure, which I was very glad of because poor Hubinette did when the idiots in the crowd wanted him and Fossberg to go at it again!

Comment

LOL isnt the idea of tandem to push other driver? hahah. Anyways the gto is extremly capable. On the drift special they had tlc he said "The GTO is a great car and its greatly balanced. The LS1 engine is great and while all the other competitors are pushing in 5th he is steady in 3rd through the whole run" LOL thats amazing!

Comment

Working...
                              X